Australia v New Zealand

At the time he was bowling shite, until I bagged him then he's been pretty good
I think Cummins is a little bit special. If he can stay fit. An attack of Starc,Hazelwood, Cummins,Pattinson. Drool.

Seriously, scrap the spinner and dominate world cricket with pace ala WI again.

Seriously, scrap the spinner and dominate world cricket with pace ala WI again.

Of course, we'd only have Steve Smith every second game due to the over rate.

Maybe Peter Siddle should step in for awhile.

Last edited:
Well, that's not a great start. Now we'll see if anyone else can stand up without Smith.

Hope this series launches Travis Head at international level. Rock solid in the middle and scored very well and quickly in Sydney and Canberra and is doing well in Melbourne.

A lot of people look at stats and that puts them off thinking Head should get a test gig. But, stats definitely don't tell the whole story at all in his case. He has been playing FC forever but is still so very, very young. He is a leader, a team can be built around him and the last season or two, he has shown that he is starting to string a few scores together more often. Not to mention, he is a more than handy spin option as well. I love the drop he gets on the ball. I hope he hones that skill continuously because he could be a genuine batting all-rounder, something we are crying out for. I'm really hoping he gets a gig in India.

Last edited:
That was pretty nicely saved by Warner and Head.

The amount of soft dismissals in this series is pretty disturbing. So many played-ons and chips to midwicket.

Oh well, at least we're in with a chance, hopefully the wicket is actually as slow as the Kiwis made it look.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Bish
  • big k
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.