Australia v Pakistan- Second Test- Adelaide

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I can't see Australia changing too much but Pakistan have to bring in Abbas.

I wouldn't mind one of Pattinson/Neser/Richardson giving Cummins a break, and have him ready to go for NZ. He's played a lot of cricket recently. I think Neser could cause some carnage with the pink ball.

And if later on the MCG is another highway i'd probably rest Cummins (and Hazlewood) again there too and play 2 of the above with Starc, I don't see the point of having the two big guns banging it in there.

Yeah, I agree with @1910 about Abbas. He needs to come in for Imran and open the bowling with the new pink ball.

Last edited:
He’s a better, more organized prospect than we’ve had for a long time. Can we send all our youngsters to Glamorgan for a season?

1/302 at stumps after only facing 73 overs. Go for 1000 boys

Smith (6977 runs) 20 runs to go past Bradman (6996) and 23 runs till 7000. He'd be the fastest to reach 7000 in 70 Tests.

Bradman did it in 52 Tests.

Last edited:
If Pak don't do anything with the new ball then Lara's record could be in trouble.

Davey Warner brings up a triple.

He's had some luck sure but what an innings and now he has put the foot down!

He's already made his way to 322. Could be watching history here, gang.

Annnnnd, Paine has declared.

Last edited:
Annnnnd, Paine has declared.
Not sure why they want to bowl now with the sun up... get in there after dinner break with the sun down and the pink ball moving everywhere.

They could take 10 wickets in a session with a new pink ball at night.

Time will tell but I feel like you're giving Pakistan a break by using the new ball while the sun is still up.

Tuesdayis a big chance of rain in Adelaide. Maybe he took that into consideration.
[automerge]1575098497[/automerge]
Tomorrow I mean^^^^

Last edited:
Tuesdayis a big chance of rain in Adelaide. Maybe he took that into consideration.
[automerge]1575098497[/automerge]
Tomorrow I mean^^^^
If they have 600 on the board you should only be looking to bat once and the Pakistan first innings starts under lights... also have to consider when the next new ball is due and at this stage 80 overs will fall 30-60mins before the dinner break tomorrow (pending rain).

It's like they don't want to bowl with the newy under lights... seems crazy to me

Last edited:
Not sure why they want to bowl now with the sun up... get in there after dinner break with the sun down and the pink ball moving everywhere.

They could take 10 wickets in a session with a new pink ball at night.

Time will tell but I feel like you're giving Pakistan a break by using the new ball while the sun is still up.

Give them 10 minutes to get ready and have them two down at tea against a completely rested attack.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.