Australia Vrs India 2nd ODI Final

Well its quite true Gilly isn't the friendly cricketer he's made out to be, Lee's a genuine though.

It amuses me that he screams murder when called a weed but is happy to accuse Hayden of being a liar and then not eloborate how or why he is one......clown.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
It amuses me that he screams murder when called a weed but is happy to accuse Hayden of being a liar and then not eloborate how or why he is one......clown.

He said Hayden lied at the hearing.

fenomeno said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

He said Hayden lied at the hearing.

That isn't how or why.....it is all well and good to say he lied but without saying what he lied about it is just a slur with no basis, he could have lied about what colour socks he wore to the hearing.

Harbhajan makes Anthony Mundine look like a conservative, quietly spoken, humble individual.

Haydos was 100% right. He's a weed. I'd go as far as to say he's a twat.

Roundup anyone?

Is it legal without proof or making a statement as to what the lie was, to be discrediting someones name publicley?

Mundine at least mouths off openly but this guy is slimey and sneeky.Mundine is just a joke with a big mouth.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.