Australia vs. Fiji

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Aussie line-up

Billy Slater, Joel Monaghan, Greg Inglis, Israel Folau, Brent Tate, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith, Steve Price, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Laffranchi, Paul Gallen.

Interchange: Karmichael Hunt, Craig Fitzgibbon, Anthony Tupou, Brent Kite.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24640569-5016947,00.html

No Suprises really. Thought Watmough might have got the bench spot over Fitzgibbon, Perry was always going to get dropped.

Probably by 50 I reckon.

Yeah Australia by 40 or 50.

By 50 for me too... but I reckon Fiji will throw it around and provide plenty of entertainment.

NZ v England will be a cracker IMO. Both teams always do better once they have a few games under their belt. I reckon this final will be a contest.

I think England will beat the Kiwis.

No doubt Kiwis touched them up last week. Bear in mind Pryce, Roby and McGuire didn't play, the 3 most electrifying players the poms have.

Je$ter said:

No doubt Kiwis touched them up last week. Bear in mind Pryce, Roby and McGuire didn't play, the 3 most electrifying players the poms have.

As much as I hate the Poms, I really hope the above happens. The English will help provide a wonderful atmosphere for the final icon_thumbs_u

Good to see Hunt on the bench, much more versatile that Scott Prince.

I also reckon the Poms will beat NZ. When sides play each other twice in a short space of time, the team who loses initially usually wins the second one.

Je$ter said:

Pryce. Electrifying. ROFLCOPTER

AAW, i don't know guys, this may be a close match imo. Fiji thrashed France 42-6 or sumthin like that didn't they?

But I'm not making any predictions until the match starts

Hatchy said:
But I'm not making any predictions until the match starts

Sorta defies the point of a prediction, doesn't it?

For the record, I think JW's score is on the money. Aussies with about 6-7 tries, Fiji to get 2, maybe 3.

Coxy said:
Je$ter said:

Context. "Most electrifying the Poms have".

It's like someone claiming Britney Spears to be one of the most attractive women the deep south of the US has ever produced.

On first glance, it's "ATTRACTIVE? Bahahahah".

But, when thought about, it's probably right.

*shudders*

Coxy said:
Je$ter said:

+100

mick! said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Je$ter":vl86fg6v]I think England will beat the Kiwis.

Context. "Most electrifying the Poms have".

It's like someone claiming Britney Spears to be one of the most attractive women the deep south of the US has ever produced.

On first glance, it's "ATTRACTIVE? Bahahahah".

But, when thought about, it's probably right.

*shudders*[/quote:vl86fg6v]

Oi!

Brittany is my trash queen. I <3 her.

It'll either be Australia by 40+ or.....there is no or. Unless you mean an oar for the Fijians to row back to Suva with...

I'm amazed the Fijians were the best of Group B and C. Australia by 70+

I reckon the 51 start the bookies are giving Fiji is good odds. I don't think it will be a thrashing at all, Aussies by about 10 for mine.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.