Australia vs India Discussion

I'm out in protest, I'll never pay for ODC or any cricket on Fox. Murdoch is the anti christ and needs to stopped..

No sports related shows? Just sport? If I was there I’d sign up in a heart beat!

Doesn't look like it, based on this. I'm assuming this is everything, including non-matches, since they have listed the Allan Border medal too.
https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-content-is-available-as-part-of-your-Kayo-subscription

Still looks fucking great for $25 if you are a sports fan. It's only in HD, which might put off the people with the fancy 4K TVs though.
I just checked that link out, looks like they will have all the shows on during the footy season. A $15 Foxtel Now subscription plus $25 for Kayo is looking more and more tempting.

So if I'm not mistaken, Richardson has got Kohli out 3 times in these 3 ODIs?

Maybe the most boring ODI’s I have ever watched.

Siddle with a Ben Hunt type performance under pressure. Can't believe he's in the side.

Have we not got any bowler in the country that could replace Siddle? Literally anyone. He bowls complete pies

Have we not got any bowler in the country that could replace Siddle? Literally anyone. He bowls complete pies

We do, but they are being rested. Or injured 95% of the time, like Pattinson.

Buit yeah, he's a numpty. I'm sure even PETA wouldn't use him in their ads.

Last edited:
Seriously?! How many lives did we want to give Kohli and Dhoni tonight?!

Not sure if anyone is watching the ODI right now, but there's some seriously shady shit going on with DRS in India. They're manipulating it for sure.

Heaps of people noticed it on twitter, Finch reviewed an LBW, on the live replay it was spinning from middle towards leg, looked to be just clipping leg stump.. on the "Ball tracking" the ball pitched on leg and spun the OTHER DIRECTION and hit middle..

Wtf.

Not sure if anyone is watching the ODI right now, but there's some seriously shady shit going on with DRS in India. They're manipulating it for sure.

Heaps of people noticed it on twitter, Finch reviewed an LBW, on the live replay it was spinning from middle towards leg, looked to be just clipping leg stump.. on the "Ball tracking" the ball pitched on leg and spun the OTHER DIRECTION and hit middle..

Wtf.

Any footage? ICC are just a puppet of BCCI, bet nothing comes of this.

Pitched almost bang on middle. What’s up with the resolution snap when the ball tracker then pitches on off? (LHB)

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Scorchie
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Volvo Driver
  • porouian
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • simplythebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.