Australia vs India - Test Series

Yeah The whole English team are wankers. Decock is a little prick, Rabada is a cockhead as well...so basically anyone besides our boys lol

Uhh...they play for South Africa yeah?

I'm too many drinks in to care, **** em all.

Yeah that’s my general attitude towards the other teams. India isn’t as bad as SA and England. It’s actually quite funny when they try to be intimidating.

Starc will get it together and carve up with the pink ball as usual

Last edited:
Turned to the alcohol to keep me going

I turned it off with like four or five overs to go, India were no chance. Pretty disappointing in a lot of ways. Australia should have made closer to 400, Stoinis and Lasagna weren't good. Australia's bowling was ordinary. Painfully dull run chase.

Hope the next one is better, with India batting first.

Last edited:
Looks like Stoinis will miss the next game with a side strain, Cameron Green likely to come in for his ODI debut.

Looks like Stoinis will miss the next game with a side strain, Cameron Green likely to come in for his ODI debut.

Cant wait. The kid is...Green but he’s going to be an absolute superstar.

Cant wait. The kid is...Green but he’s going to be an absolute superstar.

Haven’t seen him play yet, has he proven himself over a decent amount of time against decent teams or could we be possibly looking at another M Marsh ?

Haven’t seen him play yet, has he proven himself over a decent amount of time against decent teams or could we be possibly looking at another M Marsh ?

He's made his name in FC, so don't expect too much on ODI debut, he hasn't shown that much in limited overs at all yet. In FC though, he looks a genuine super rare talent in that his batting AND bowling alone are already good enough. M.Marsh was always a bowler first who wasn't quite good enough to make it on that one skill and there was hope his batting would come on without it ever being outstanding in the first place.

Green is more like a young Watson who was very, very good before he lost his pace.

He's made his name in FC, so don't expect too much on ODI debut, he hasn't shown that much in limited overs at all yet. In FC though, he looks a genuine super rare talent in that his batting AND bowling alone are already good enough. M.Marsh was always a bowler first who wasn't quite good enough to make it on that one skill and there was hope his batting would come on without it ever being outstanding in the first place.

Green is more like a young Watson who was very, very good before he lost his pace.

Yeah nice ! Well you’ve sold him well, I can get behind a new Watto! He was one of my favourite players before he done his back in. I read his book a while back, not a bad read if you get a chance

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.