4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood
If Pucovski and Green play the way we all hope they can that is a gun side.

Highest opening partnerships all time in Shield -

1st) WA 431 (Geoff Marsh & Mike Veletta)
2nd) QLD 388 (Keppler Wessels & Robbie Kerr)
3rd) VIC 0-384 (Will Pucovski & Marcus Harris)

They've now got the highest partnership ever for Victoria.

200* to Marcus Harris!

Last edited:
0-418 at stumps with Harris 207* & Pucovski 199*

Hell of partnership, would love to see them go on with it tomorrow and break all of the records.

Some impressive performances so far this round:

Pucovski
Harris
Wade
McDermott
Labuschagne
Swepson
Inglis
Starc
Sutherland

I've been impressed with all these guys so far. I tell you what, I wonder if Sutherland is a bit of a hidden gem. Green is rightly getting all the all-rounder plaudits but Sutherland is an extremely impressive bowler. He just hasn't shown much with the bat yet unfortunately but I think it will come.

Yeah our stocks look better than they have since like 2005-2007.

Pucovski and Harris now have the highest opening partnership ever in the shield and only 30 runs from breaking the Waugh bros all time record.

Future openings no partnership for Australia potentially post-Warner.

Cameron Green batting now if anyone wants to see the kid, absolute gun of a player.

Safe to say that Head has secured his spot in the Test side for the Summer.

Safe to say that Head has secured his spot in the Test side for the Summer.

Both his centuries have been EXTREMELY impressive this season.

I reckon only one of Grant or Pucovski will be in the first test XI.

Cameron Green gets a wicket after beating the bat and getting edges left, right and centre from just two overs. He is phenomenal.

Indian skipper Virat Kohli will play only the first Test against Australia this summer so he can return home to be at the birth of his first child.

Indian selectors announced tonight that Kohli will return to India following the first Test of the series in Adelaide (Dec 17-21) to be with his wife Anushka Sharma, who is due to give birth in January.

Given the strict biosecurity measures that require all international visitors to complete two weeks of hard quarantine upon their arrival in Australia, it's not practical for Kohli to fly home for the birth and then return to Australia to take further part in the series.

Tests this Summer will be a walkover.

I don't think so. He's a big loss but that have a gun side even for Aussie conditions. Bumrah, Shami, Sharma are quality anywhere these days. Jadeja is a gun, Rahane, Shaw, Pant, Rahul, Pujara are all world class. Their B team would be stronger than many sides in the world.

Coming To America Bar GIF

Active Now

• Strop
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Bronx48
  • Redux
  • Hoof Hearted
  • cento
  • MrMoore
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.