Australia vs India - Test Series

Would have to be less than 10.

when did he get his triple?

Labs looks scratchy today, I reckon he'll get out for 10 or get a double ton.

And that dude that doesn't spin it gets out the best batsman in the world and Aussies in trouble. Hilarious.

Wade playing for his test career lets see how badly he wants it.

Last edited:
This is essentially a bowling attack India would play against Kenya or Tajikistan.. and it’s about the score line you’d expect if they did.

Therefore: Australia‘s top order = Kenya’s or Tajikistan’s

Don't want to jinx it but Marnus should go on with this.

Don't want to jinx it but Marnus should go on with this.
He always gets flighty around a milestone.

He has nicked through the slips for his debut 100 and 200, and even got dropped leading up to his 50 this innings.

He always makes me nervous the closer he gets to a milestone 😬😬😬

He doesn't mind going after a full wide one and edging it either

I know it's a long ways to go, but if Marnus can stay in Australia could be looking at 400 or so, great way to set up the game.

And...Wade throws it away. What is it with the Australian number 5s throwing their wickets away.

Anywho, Green should enjoy batting now.

And...Wade throws it away. What is it with the Australian number 5s throwing their wickets away.

Hopefully Marnus and Green can make it through to stumps 😬😬

Yeah that’s 3 unnecessary shots to get out in a row. He was looking so good (again), I had him down for a 100

Very disappointed with Wade. Always liked him, but he just doesn't have long term mental discipline.

Matthew "Old Travis Head" Wade

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • azza.79
  • The True King
  • Fozz
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.