Australia vs India

P

Ponga01

QCup Player
Apr 27, 2019
42270534 65FE 446D A1A5 60C6E62BD6B7

The BCCI will be on the phone to the curators to make sure there's absolutely zero grass on the wicket. Wouldn't shock me if it looks like a literal strip of bitumen.

Coulter-Nile is going to go for 100+ off his bowling at some point this tournament if he keeps getting picked. Could be tonight.

Can't believe NCN is in the squad over Faulkner who was great in the BBL. A one off knock shouldn't mask how horrid his bowling has been.

Last edited:
We're boned. Zampa, NCN, Stoinis currently liabilities.

We need that red head leggie who dominated the U/19 world cup a couple of years back.

353 to win.. Good luck boys...

Warner just ran out Finch. Need Warner and Smith to go massive here or it's done.

We need that red head leggie who dominated the U/19 world cup a couple of years back.

Pope is still developing, had one good shield match and was average in the BBL. Will be a really good bowler in a few years.

What is Warner playing at? Strike rate of under 50 and running out the captain while chasing 353?

I know they can accelerate but Warner owes the team a big over or five.

Is Stoinis really the only allrounder in the squad? We pretty much have no choice to keep picking him.

Is Stoinis really the only allrounder in the squad? We pretty much have no choice to keep picking him.

Pretty much, he'd be a fine selection if we had a better fast bowling line-up, we can't carry him and NCN every game, we're going to get 300 scored on us most times. Losing Jhye Richardson was the real killer, if we had him, Starc & Cummins we'd have no need for NCN.

I'd be fine with giving Behrendorff or K.Richardson a go next game, we need some more wicket takers.

I reckon Australia should play a second spinner instead of NCN but I don't think there is one in the squad. They really should have taken M.Marsh over the beautiful but does nothing gum chewing man specimen.
[automerge]1560151946[/automerge]
Warner played the worst innings I've ever seen from him and ran out Finch who actually looked like he could do a Dhawan.

Last edited:
I reckon Australia should play a second spinner instead of NCN but I don't think there is one in the squad. They really should have taken M.Marsh over the beautiful but does nothing gum chewing man specimen.
[automerge]1560151946[/automerge]
Warner played the worst innings I've ever seen from him and ran out Finch who actually looked like he could do a Dhawan.
Gaz is in the squad

3rd bowling option has gotta be Lyon or Behrendorff from now on, surely. NCN is cannon fodder on these pitches/smalls boundaries and I think K. Richardson would be even worse. I lean towards Lyon.

Does show that Starc and Cummins are our two most important players. If they don't strike early it'll most likely be a loss.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.