Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Forget what I said about kick-off before, Fox Sports lied to me!

Kick-off is slated to be around 6:30pm QUEENSLAND TIME according to the Dairy Farmers Stadium website.

That is 7:30PM for those of you in NEW SOUTH WALES.

Last edited:
Re: Australia vs New Zealand

Kiwis are gonna get pumped I think, last taste of footy until next year :sad:

Keen to see Hoffman play. Regardless, Hopefully it's closer than everyone thinks.

What time is this in QLD time? DST always confuses me.

Yeah is this 6pm QLD or 7pm?

Must adjust willingness to finish work on time accordingly.

Is the U20s test being televised at all? Had a look around, can't see it anywhere..

Neither, I read a dodgy article!

6:30pm if you're in Queensland, 7:30pm in you're in New South Wales or Victoria, or 11:30am if you're in Bucharest. :handshake:

Oh good, I was planning to fly to Romania to watch the game.

Out of the New Zealand side I only think Sam Perrett would make the team over Darius Boyd.I'm expecting Australia to win convincingly as most of New Zealand's players in the cruciul positions are out of form.

I'd pick Mannering over Williams, Te'o or Hoffman.

I wouldn't.

Honestly don't see anything special in Mannering.

Boyd maybe in poor form but he's still a step above Perrett.

2nd last test match . anzac test last test before 2013 world cup ?? is that right ?. so this is our world cup team . who is injured that would make this kangaroo team for 2013 ?

With that said I would have Luke on the bench ahead of Farah. His running game is better and that's all you'd want from your bench hooker.

I'd go Matulino over T-Rex or Hoffman too because I prefer another prop and I really rate Matulino. Think he played a huge part in the Warriors making the 2011 Grand Final and was easily their best all year.

Out of the New Zealand side I only think Sam Perrett would make the team over Darius Boyd.I'm expecting Australia to win convincingly as most of New Zealand's players in the cruciul positions are out of form.
Not sure if serious...

Why do we have a bench hooker in the first place? Cameron smith is an 80 minute hooker week in week out and even in origin. Farah was one of the worst selections in recent history, especially when he is there at the expense of the dally m player of the year.

I think Mannering's a gun. If he was a Queenslander he'd be one of the greats. So consistent. Hard to believe he's only 26.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.