Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

Great end to the first half. Very good try by the kiwis.

I was thinking the same thing myself Browny but he has. As for Hoffman geez he started off ok but his made some costly mistakes as the match has gone on, dunno if humping his bro coach's leg with words alone will impress our soon to be assistant coach.

Late try came as a surprise otherwise this game has gone according to script.

Kangaroos start slowly, concede early points before dominating the last 20 minute period. Should be too strong for the next 40, Cronk, JT, Smith & Slater are beginning to string some passes and they'll expose some more holes soon.

Beale has been good, was unlucky to be forced in-goal when it appeared he was taken in the air but other than that I think he's been strong. Hoffman isn't the same player he was when he last put on Kiwi colours is he? Shame, you can see the flashes but he'll muck it up with a bad mistake.

Can Nate Myles get some game time?

I don't recall Hoffman being very good in his other test earlier this year. Not terrible, just average.

**** Sheens is a joke. No game time for Myles in the first half.

Actually he was one of the best in that match for the Kiwi's.

I don't recall Hoffman being very good in his other test earlier this year. Not terrible, just average.

He was one of their better players on the night and made some great kick returns.

Sterlo's with me on that.

Fair enough. I thought Hoffman got slightly lucky with some drop ball calls in that game.

I thought Glenn was their best earlier this year anyhow.

Our players sure know how to cough the ball up.

Don't know whether to laugh at Hoffman. It reminds me how comical our late season was.

What happened there like 4 players injured?

Farah and myles both on. Dual dummy half's I think.

Maybe an epic try save fr Hoffman.

Good save Hoffman, have to give him credit for that.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.