Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

Sterling is a complete d!chhead, saying because GI is a big guy etc they should be able to strip the ball.

Hoffman dragging his carcass across the grass lol, when is he not injured?

Sterling is losing his mind. All these commentators are geriatric ****s. Locky is a terrible commentator

Not as bad as rabs calling for a non existent penalty.

btw how many times do the kiwis wanna run behind there own players

It would help if they didn't ask naff generic questions

Great set up to that try from Farah followed by a ridiculous Myles pass and Gallen setting up Boyd for the finish like a centre.

Gallen a flick pass and myles a miracle pass lol

Cummins you suck, you can't keep changing when you call held. The kiwis get an eternity

I love Lockyer, but his stuttering drives me nuts.

Ever seen a bigger pretender than T Williams. How does he get time instead of Myles.

I don't recall Hoffman being very good in his other test earlier this year. Not terrible, just average.

I don't want to interrupt the 'we hate Hoffman' party, but he was pretty unanimous named the best player for the kiwis last time.

I can understand Williams getting selected, because he really was pretty good last year for Aus.
What I can't understand how he got so many minutes despite being flatout garbage.

I don't want to interrupt the 'we hate Hoffman' party, but he was pretty unanimous named the best player for the kiwis last time.
I guess I'm alone in this one. Probably the rest of the season clouding my memory.

Last edited:
It blows my mind how Tony Williams gets so much praise. I look at him play, and if he wasn't a giant, he wouldn't even be in first grade. He looks pathetic at times.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.