Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

So. There's no rep tournament this year? Thats disappointing.

T-Rex is basically the Tongan Dave Taylor.

How he received more game time than Myles does my head in. Would have liked to of seen Te'o get the nod on form but again with so many changes I'm fine with incumbency being favoured.

That was a great try for Boyd. Gallen was like Lewis with the set up, just backed himself and put the defence in two minds, awesome Benji flick. Glad they gave Mat Scott MotM, thought he played a big role in swinging the game round for the Kangaroos and some of his runs were awesome.

Is there a more underrated player in the competition than Eastwood at the moment? He's finally beginning to get some wraps but I reckon he had a big season and never rated a mention. In his day, he's one of if not THE most talented forward in the game and his ability to ball play is fantastic. Really hope he can build on this year because a fit Eastwood would be an absolute gem to watch.

Beale I thought played well but unfortunately was on the end of a great kicking display from the Kangaroos. Still managed a couple good scoots and tackles to make it one of his better performances at his level. Really feel like he could follow in Darius' foot steps and take his game to the next level in his natural position down south. Wish him all the best.

Not a great night for Hoffy although it was encouraging to see him come up with a few try savers on Slater & JT. If there's one player in need of a big off-season it's him because it feels like ages since we were watching him tear the Cowboys apart or come up with some brilliant tackles on Bowen to save tries.

yes there is . the 3 nations . england , france , wales
and in 2013 the world cup

My apologies. I was referring to Australia and New Zealand's involvement.

And 2013 is next year.

That was great game of test footy last night played with great spirit in front of an awesome sold out atmosphere. Where are all the critics on the roar that said Australia were going to win by a a cricket score. Really enjoyable game and a great advertisment for Rugby league.

That was great game of test footy last night played with great spirit in front of an awesome sold out atmosphere. Where are all the critics on the roar that said Australia were going to win by a a cricket score. Really enjoyable game and a great advertisment for Rugby league.

It was a cracking game, especially for a one off, end of season, mean nothing test.

As for the roar, most people that post on there are oxygen thirds with no idea about sport

Thought Hoffman was good. Much better than the second half of the season.

Good game.

We are gonna miss Beale. He always pokes his head through the line and his defence was pretty good

That was one of the worst games I've seen all year, I'm surprised there are people who actually enjoyed it.

Matt Scott totally deserved the MOM award. He was tremendous in front of his homecrowd making 180 meters from 16 runs, he and Tamou laid the platform for the roos just as they did for the Cowboys all year. The award was decided between the 2 in the end, both are great players.

I thought it was a typical Test really.

Kiwis seemed more motivated early and were better getting through their sets. They targetted Tony Williams in defence and made good in-roads before Luke crashed over quite easily to open the scoring. Eventually the Aussies stopped making silly errors and the likes of Scott, Tamou gave the spine room to move which Smith took full advantage of with a soft try.

Apart from Perrett out-leaping Slater to send Beale over & Gallen pulling off some Wally Lewis like moves to set Boyd up on the inside it was a fairly stock standard game. Kiwis didn't embarrass themselves which was a plus but they have some ways to go before they can truly trouble the Kangaroos.

Would love to see us play a series against them each year, one test simply isn't enough to build any interest.

Thought the grand final trumped it easy. Best defensive exhibition I've seen in sometime (maybe of all time).

kangaroo captain SMITH is 1 of the greatest . as captain he won every this year . NRL , ORIGIN , TEST MATCHS

I read an article this morning saying that the boys sang the QLD victory song during the presentation. Call me a one-eyed NSW person but when it comes to Australian representation both NSW and QLD should cast state loyalties aside and focus on winning for our country.

Between Luke, Shaun Johnson, Foran and Benji the kiwis have a really good spine, though are let down by Hoffman. They really need some strike weapons in the back as outside of SKD I think they are all quite ordinary as far as rep standard goes. They will be much more threatening next year with SBW in their team.

As for the game I thought it was a decent finish. Not great but better than I ever expect out of such a pointless international.

Yeah the 'Yippee yippee yi' song should be kept to QLD wins, but holy shit.. Raudonikis is acting like somebody keyed his Falcon. It's not that big of a deal.

Tell the idiots who started it not to sing it anymore and the problem will be solved.

What is the Kangaroo's normal winning song?

How do you impart a winning song for a team that meets twice a year. Isn't it just a League team standard song?

How'd we win? EASSSSYY...

Raudonikas needs to make an inflammatory comment every six months to keep himself relevant.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.