Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
First ODI - Sunday 4th November - Perth Stadium, Perth
Second ODI - Friday 9th November - Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Third ODI - Sunday 11th November - Blundstone Arena, Hobart
First T20 - Saturday 17th November - Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast

AUSTRALIA SQUAD: Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, D'Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa.

SOUTH AFRICA SQUAD: Faf Du Plessis (c), Farhaan Behardien, Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Imran Tahir, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Chris Morris, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn.

1. Finch (c)
2. Short
3. Lynn
4. Head
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis
7. Carey
8. Starc
9. Cummins
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

Watch the pacemen get injured and rub themselves out of the test series.

PM's XI vs South Africa on Fox Cricket right now

PM's XI: Bryant, J.Edwards, Philippe, Patterson, Bailey (c), Heazlett, Sangha, Behrendorff, Dwarshuis, B.Edwards, Qadir

SA XI: De Kock, Markram, Hendricks, du Plessis (c), Miller, Behardien, Pretorius, Steyn, Rabada, Ngidi, Tahir

I must admit Australia has been so poor since the ball tampering episode that my excitement for cricket in general has really been dented, actually the performances haven't just been poor they've been downright embarrassing, we are really missing strong leadership on the field (like AB or Steve Waugh), somebody with some grit and fight.

SA 3/41

Behrendorff with 3fa already.

Looks like the PM's XI is going to win, failures for both of our boys though.. Bryant 6 and Heazlett 2.

Such a wasted talent through no fault of his own, just injury after injury.

He's banned from first class cricket but he might be able to get a run of 20/20 and One Day games. He was great against India in the shorter game. Hopefully he can sort it out.

Summer of cricket starts today :) Yay.

Hopefully we can start the season off with some wins, we've lost 16 of our last 18 ODI's, that needs to change, we should be a dominant force in the shorter forms when you look at the names we're picking from.

1. Finch (c)
2. Short
3. Lynn
4. Head
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis
7. Carey
8. Starc
9. Cummins
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

This is still the side I'd be picking, but seeing as it's in WA, and Langer is the coach, I could undoubtedly see Marsh, Coulter-Nile and/or Agar finding their way in to the XI.

I hate this team.

Head is in the conversation with the Marshes as the most overrated regular in the Aus side. Averages 35 in FC cricket batting in Adelaide (although not quite the road it was), doesn't move his feet, and has proven so far in his international career that he can only score runs consistently on super highways.

South Africa bowled very well early on though.

Yeah! 150!!

Take that!!!

images

7 scores between 11 & 34.

Trash.

After the summer essentially, March 2019.
Just in time for the World Cup which is the only time this limited overs shit means anything. They will get clobbered in this series but they will make some noise in the big tourney next year in Eng. Final 4 at least.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.