Australian Open 2012

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bit early...

Heaps keen though as I'll be in attendance! :rockon:

Mates and I booked accommodation and our tickets on the weekend. Road tripping. :rockon:

Looking forward to the tennis. It's always good entertainment

I'll be there for the whole thing, wearing a fluorescent orange shirt haha

Early (and slightly bold) prediction is Andy Murray to win. When are you attending ninga?

The Australian open is awesome been a few times before. Tennis is great entertainment unless Sharapova is playing (gee she is HOOOTTTT):respect:

Hopefully Tomic can pinch a set off Federer tonight. Don't think he can beat him but giving him a run for his money would be great for his future.

Scoreline didn't tell the full story for tomic, he will be massive

Federer is the greatest of all time. Hard to see any 19yr old take a set off him IMO. He really is a freak.

The shrieking is ridiculous from Sharapova.

Federer is the greatest of all time. Hard to see any 19yr old take a set off him IMO. He really is a freak.

Yup. Exactly 5 years ago in the 4th round of this tournament, Federer beat a 19yo bloke in straight sets, like he did today against Tomic. That 19yo bloke is currently the world no1 and tipped by many to go down as the greatest ever. I don't think Tomic will ever be as good as Djokovic but he is only young and has definitely got a grand slam in him.

Come on Lleyton!

Good stuff from Leyton. Love his fight it is superb.

Absolutely epic match between Murray and Djokovic.

Wasn't it awesome. Both players dug deep on that one. I've been calling Murray a cat all tournament based on his record in big matches against the big 3, but last night he proved that he really is worthy of being in the same bracket as Novak, Rafa and the Fed. I've no doubt he'll get his grand slam win in the next couple of years.

The final should be epic too. Rafa has had the easier run in, and has the extra day off so I'd be leaning towards him at this stage. But you can never ever right off a champion like Novak. This could be one of the classics. Go Rafa!!!

Epic final!!! Well done to Novak just unbelievable. Both players looked down for the count at different stages.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.