Australian Open 2017

Sproj

Sproj

International Captain
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just watching the doubles match in the Brisbane Open men's doubles final with two Aussies in Thompson and Kokkinakis featured. This Thompson kid is fantastic under pressure.

On a side note, Eugenia Bouchard continues to make tennis look so pretty in style and her style.

Gotta say, I'm really glad to see the Fed/Nadal final. One of the best rivalries until injuries and Djokovic ruined it.

Agreed. Both men's and women's finals are a bit of a throwback which is nice. That said, that semi between Rafa and Dimitrov was super high quality stuff!

What a gripping final.

It wasn't Wimbledon '08, but in terms of drama I thought the match told this wonderful story about the old dog finding one last trick to flip the script and turn the tide late in the contest.

Either man would have done it justice, but there was something poetic about Roger winning it.

And something's even more poetic about it being Rafa he had to beat to do it.

But that Wimbledon 08 final will always remain the best match of tennis I've ever seen, it will never be beaten. Yes there have been some other great matches, really great but that was on another level.

Two masters at their very best, power and persistence vs precision and perfection. Still gives me goosebumps.

Wimbledon women's final. Happy to see Venus lose, but Muguruza calling a review on championship point is a dick move of the highest order, especially leading 5-0 in the second. I know it's out, but still

No thread for it (for obvious reasons), but Millman just upset Federer in 4 at the US Open. Top effort, great to see him reaching potential

Into the QF right???

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.