He's been far better than last year. Last year he was a fucking dickhead. Not annoying as such, but actually just made himself look like a complete and utter wanker.

draggx said:
Kaz said:
What about if the Blues lose, The Rock has to be nice to us next Origin series instead of being a nasty pr!ck.

wtf would be the point of Rocky being on this forum if he was nice?

It means he can't be nice & wont post, during Origin time. [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
He's been far better than last year. Last year he was a **** dickhead. Not annoying as such, but actually just made himself look like a complete and utter wanker.

Not really. It was more so just making up bullshit to rile you guys up. Funny how it works every year....

Last year was pretty bad dude [icon_lol1.

Nashy said:
The Rock said:
Nashy said:
He's been far better than last year. Last year he was a **** dickhead. Not annoying as such, but actually just made himself look like a complete and utter wanker.

Not really. It was more so just making up bullshit to rile you guys up. Funny how it works every year....

Last year was pretty bad dude [icon_lol1.

This

Nashy said:
dukey said:
draggx said:
The Rock said:
dukey said:
So is anyone actually in on this? Or are you all secretly resigned to the fact that NSW are going to win the series?

Here's a bet for you. If NSW win, change the forum's top banner to read Blues HQ with a picture of Greg Bird and Jarryd Hayne on it. Righteously punish everyone except myself and Rocky.
If QLD win, make it Maroons HQ with a big picture of Billy Slater and Cam Smith fellating one another or whatever.

Lolz. As if they will agree to that. They are scared of defeat.

If he means just the banner in the Origin section, Nashy.. Do IT!!

If you mean the whole forum in general, Do you really wanna see Slater/Smith/Bird or Hayne up top when none of them are Broncos? It will look shit no matter who wins.

I'm sorry, all I heard was 'miaow miaow miaow'.

I'm with draggx. I don't want non Broncos up there. It's Coxy's call though.
We already have two origin and Broncos players in the banner. I don't want see Smith's face on BHQ, I can't stand him except when he plays for QLD.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.