NEWS Badel: Flegler's 1.8m sacrifice to stay a Bronco

I saw Patty last week at his girlfriends graduation ceremony at UQ. He was looking after her handbag while she got photos taken and had slung it over his shoulder -was not a good look I have to say.
With that mustache he sometimes has, combined with a wig, he'd do a fairly good "Aunty Jack" impersonation (if anybody remembers who Aunty Jack was :)

Lowe was fucking good as well. Never rated him but was excellent in that game.
I think Lowe is fantastic. I cant believe he wasn't picked for Queensland years ago. I was hoping we would have picked him up when he had his fall out with Green.
[automerge]1576447757[/automerge]
I saw Patty last week at his girlfriends graduation ceremony at UQ. He was looking after her handbag while she got photos taken and had slung it over his shoulder -was not a good look I have to say.
Not a good look aesthetically but suggests he is a decent bloke. Is there a good way to hold your wife/girlfriends handbag? Maybe one hand by your side with your hand clasping the strap?

Last edited:
With that mustache he sometimes has, combined with a wig, he'd do a fairly good "Aunty Jack" impersonation (if anybody remembers who Aunty Jack was :)
Pies better pick Patty in the lineup next week, or Wolfie will come round to his house and rip his bloody arms off.

A guy looking after his woman at a party, respecting her and not making a **** of himself is apparently a bad look now.

Wow

A guy looking after his woman at a party, respecting her and not making a **** of himself is apparently a bad look now.

Wow
Not suitable behaviour for someone seeking a career in the NRL sorry.
[automerge]1576452922[/automerge]
I think Lowe is fantastic. I cant believe he wasn't picked for Queensland years ago. I was hoping we would have picked him up when he had his fall out with Green.
Realistically, that edge spot is his if he can start the year off strongly. Fifita is a huge chance to lock down one edge, but Kaufusi is definitely not a lock at this stage so it's very much up for grabs. His goal kicking in particular is a huge ace in the hole for him too.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.