NEWS Badel: Isaako "locked in" as 2020 fullback

If you can't see why your argument is floored I can't help you. You reach every position as though you have absolute, accurate and detailed insider knowledge.
It's flawed, not floored! That's just a bit of inside info😉🤣

What are you talking about? My only argument has been that if he wasn’t a fat **** himself, pies would send a much better message to the team... do you dispute this?
Yes.

What are you talking about? My only argument has been that if he wasn’t a fat **** himself, pies would send a much better message to the team... do you dispute this?
Im talking about, " he's a mess".

What's ridiculous is Cooper Cronk taking the knee. Worst effort, you'd think he would've made an attempt to tackle Isaako but no, instead he takes the knee. Won't put his body on the line, too worried about self preservation, past it but keeps playing sucking money out that could be used to keep juniors, should have retired and done the right thing, coward pea heart.
I get the intent to point out the irony, but If boyd helped deliver premierships in the last two years i would probably accept him taking the occassional knee.

Last edited:
Completely off topic for one moment, but just wanted to send a quick shout-out to whomever the BHQ photoshop whiz was (wasn't sure if they were actual real photos) that has created the absolutely hilarious pics in the top banner of Jamayne and Darius in their Santa Claus hats. Just love it! My only request would be to possibly add Seibs too if possible, that would be really neat!

And lets hope, that just like Santa, they both 'deliver the goods' throughout season 2020! 🎅🏻🎁🏉😃

Last edited:
And let us not forget that brilliant step he put on in the famous Rooster game in 2018, it was bloody magic. So he obviously has the potential, if he can just harness it and be more consistent, we might have ourselves a topline fullback.

It really is RTS-like.

Also on this video, check out the urgency and bullet like pass from Macca at dummy half. Sums up perfectly why he shouldn't be in the side.

I love it. He's got that dorky dad vibe going on. Bet his kids love it too 😛
Dorky dad vibe? How are the players meant to respect him if he has a dorky dad vibe, 0/10 coach, would not choose again.

It’s the exact reason why the joke exists though. He’s talking about people getting into ‘elite fit’ shape when he’s a gelatinous blob himself.
Except he doesn't need to be. Its not his job to play the game, its to prepare the team to play. I've had success in Management across multiple industries. I never had to be a subject matter expert, that's why you have staff.

For some reason Badel has rerun this same story again in Today's CM except today the focus is on Tesi Niu shadowing Isaako. There's no new information, but ends with Seibold stating Isaako has first shot at fullback.

Seems safe to assume Milford is back at 6 and Boyd is being flung further out where he won't be required to direct play.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.