Barca vs Real

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
theres been a lack of barca love lately, so FCB BB AKA ABCDEFGHIJK, i think its time we show some love to the glorious team that wears the blaugrana after their great win against real madrid.

we look the real deal this year. i think another champions league trophy is heading to catalunya!

Where's nikhil/fenomeno when you need him? [icon_razz1

ningnangnong said:
Where's nikhil/fenomeno when you need him? [icon_razz1

oh yeah haha. go the spasticos.

WOOT!!!!! How great are we going!!!!! Playing beautiful football and killing off teams something which Barca have struggled with in the last couple of years. The kids look good too, Busquets and Pedro will become stars and Bojan would be an absolute star already if he played at any other club.

Kudos to you aswell penny for your constant support of Eto'o, I had a dig or two at him last year and you defended him and he is back to his old predatory ways.

oh yeah man, eto'o rules. so glad to see him still with us. When he was injured, we struggled, even when ronaldinho was in form. he is the ultimate goalscorer.

is busquets related to the early 90s barca keeper Carlos Busquets?

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.