Battle of the Worst Commentators

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
During the offseason I'll be running a collection of battles. There will be about 4 or 5 days of nominations and then the battles will run their course.

The first battle running in the off season will be the, Battle of the Worst Commentators.

Rules: Everyone may make two nominations
Each individual battle win run for 24 hours or until voting has stalled for a significant period of time.
Each member may have one vote.
If votes are tied at the end of the voting period, both battlers remain in the comp but will not face each other in the next round.

Nominations are now opened until Grand Final day, Mad Monday will see the first battle run...enjoy.

First nomination:

Phil Gould

Wally Lewis
Brad Fittler

wally lewis sings to me instead of talking, and brad fittler has problems getting a full sentence to come out of his mouth.

Does it have to be current ones?

Ben Ikin

If has to be current then whichever of the fox commentators says "jammed up" in every 2nd sentence. its either belcher or daley

Je$ter said:
Fittler
Brandy Alexander
I was going to give Fitler as both my first and second nomination until I saw this, so +1 for me.

Braaaad Fitler is going to be absolutely attrocious on Sunday.

Anyone else hate how he talks through his nasal cavities. It sounds like he's got the biggest boogers in the world stuck up there. :mad:

mrslong said:
Braaaad Fitler is going to be absolutely attrocious on Sunday.

Anyone else hate how he talks through his nasal cavities. It sounds like he's got the biggest boogers in the world stuck up there. :mad:

Pretty sure it's Phil Gould's balls.

Those kiwi turds, I don't know there names

some fittler love anyone?

brad%20fittler.jpg

Ladies...

Active Now

• Skathen
  • cento
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.