BBL|09 Discussion

If we start losing just pull the power plug out again.

Hey boys, we're running a little 6 team BHQ SuperCoach BBL league if anyone wants in, 2 spots left - Code: 498108

2 hours remaining.

Such rubbish shots from all 3 batsmen, just giving their wickets away. We're still a slight hope, Heazlett can win this.

All the talent in the world but they are all dumb as dogshit. No situational awareness whatsoever, just try to smack every ball for 6.

Boof needs to change his gameplan.

You can't just go flat out from the get - go.

Agree, especially when it's a modest total you're chasing on a great wicket with a great outfield, the second the first wicket fell Bryant & Lynn should've hunkered down and played along the ground for the next 10 overs, who cares if you need 9 or 10 an over off the last 8, that's nothing with wickets in the shed.

Agree, especially when it's a modest total you're chasing on a great wicket with a great outfield, the second the first wicket fell Bryant & Lynn should've hunkered down and played along the ground for the next 10 overs, who cares if you need 9 or 10 an over off the last 8, that's nothing with wickets in the shed.

This. It isn't a hard concept is it and it speaks volumes that this just continues to escape them year after year.

I was so disappointed last night.

I was full of excitement because of the strength of our squad this season, but sheer stupidity and a lack of game awareness cost them big time.

I loved the aggressiveness from Banton and Bryant. That's why they are there, but they just need to learn when to reel it in a bit. Dot balls are OK when you can balance it with the power hitting they are both capable of. Lynn and Renshaw both got out playing stupid shots - and they are the two that should know better.

I was so disappointed last night.

I was full of excitement because of the strength of our squad this season, but sheer stupidity and a lack of game awareness cost them big time.

I loved the aggressiveness from Banton and Bryant. That's why they are there, but they just need to learn when to reel it in a bit. Dot balls are OK when you can balance it with the power hitting they are both capable of. Lynn and Renshaw both got out playing stupid shots - and they are the two that should know better.

Sums up my feelings exactly. In any sport I can cop being beaten because you just don't have the talent, but throwing wickets away because you just don't give a **** I cannot accept.

I feel like that's what they all think the Brisbane crowd wants. Just smash it at all costs.
Sometimes it can create some memorable games, like the last match against the Stars last season, where Cutting and Bryant went nuts. Mostly, they seem to just collapse though, and they love doing it one right after the other.

I feel like that's what they all think the Brisbane crowd wants. Just smash it at all costs.
Sometimes it can create some memorable games, like the last match against the Stars last season, where Cutting and Bryant went nuts. Mostly, they seem to just collapse though, and they love doing it one right after the other.
And the worrying fact is that Boof has told them to "go for it, remove the shackles" before a single ball had been bowled in the season.

Their mindset is wrong from the start [emoji848]

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.