BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i agree that Boof needs to go, although i would like to keep Lynn....as a batsman only.

Our game plans are useless.
Yes Lynn should just be a batsman, he's a shit captain and he batted better with no responsibility

Hales is one of my favourite players to watch when he's going

Goodness that's a high score

See it's clearly just a good batting pitch and heat couldn't bat to say their lives

Damn good runout. Pity as Phillipe was looking awesome out there

Thanks for Cutting by the way lads lol

Last edited:
Question? Why the hang did McAndrew bat in front of Olly Davies? Makes no sense?

Why do people who are batting seriously well have to get out? Phillipe and Vince have both looked impressive at the crease just to get out

Why do they even put silk this high up in the order

The Sixers are a seriously quality team. Yes, they lost tonight but man they are like the first side this year that have actually looked ok casing a big total...and that total was HUGE. Every other side has been out for under a hundred basically.

The Sixers are a seriously quality team. Yes, they lost tonight but man they are like the first side this year that have actually looked ok casing a big total...and that total was HUGE. Every other side has been out for under a hundred basically.
Have they still got Smith under contract as well??

Could you imagine putting Starc and Smith into a team at this point
😳😳😳

Joe Denly, he has to be up there with Fletcher as worst overseas recruits so far...and at least Fletcher played that one innings.

F@#k me ... i left work and we were 0/78 [emoji44][emoji849]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Rah88
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.