BBL|11 Discussion

Only the Heat can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and then minutes later snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Is this the first cramp in T20 history??

Only the Heat can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and then minutes later snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
And then cramp up in a fucking T20 after 3 overs

Oh FMD........................... the Heat are useless.

Can't believe the Heat arsed a win there.

Can't believe the Heat arsed a win there.

Imagine being a fan that actually cared about this comp, they'd do your heart in...which means it is probably a bad idea Lehmann is still with them.

Imagine being a fan that actually cared about this comp, they'd do your heart in...which means it is probably a bad idea Lehmann is still with them.

I try to get into it every year but lose interest a few weeks in. Especially after watching most of the wbbl in lieu of anything else on. Still Heat have done decently to hang onto 5th.

Surely you aren't talking about when he got caught at cover by Abbott?

You probably understandably haven’t been watching the comp because although that catch was truly great, most of the time Lynn hits it straight to the fielder there.

You probably understandably haven’t been watching the comp because although that catch was truly great, most of the time Lynn hits it straight to the fielder there.
Oh I'm not denying that. But the time of his post was around the screamer. That wasn't straight at him, and an absolutely freakish catch.

Oh I'm not denying that. But the time of his post was around the screamer. That wasn't straight at him, and an absolutely freakish catch.

Yep an absolute classic, Abbott has turned into a fine cricketer. Fraser-McGurk's was also a classic.

Surely you aren't talking about when he got caught at cover by Abbott?

Great catch, but he hits it in the air through there way too often, players at the top level are going to take those catches more often than they don't.

Probably gets away with it playing for Toombul in first grade, not in the BBL. That's always been his issue though, he's brute power with no brain smarts involved, he just pounds the cover off of the ball and hopes like hell it either goes for 6 or they don't take the catch. Number of times I have seen him get out in the covers or trying to clear the longest boundary on the field, there's nothing up top involved with his thinking as a batsman.

He's entitled to walk off thinking "Geez, I was unlucky there" after watching that catch being taken but he will also know upon reflecting, as we all will.. he hits it in the air through there way too often.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.