CRICKET BBL|12

Tom Banton coming here if nobody goes first I reckon.

What is the benefit of scorchers passing their first round pick?

What is the benefit of scorchers passing their first round pick?
Salary cap and you can go sign anyone if they become unavailable now. Also they have a pretty complete side nobody in that platinum they could get was worthwhile.

Salary cap and you can go sign anyone if they become unavailable now. Also they have a pretty complete side nobody in that platinum they could get was worthwhile.
Ah okay makes sense. Are andre russell, faf du and Keiran Pollard available to be signed now?

Ah okay makes sense. Are andre russell, faf du and Keiran Pollard available to be signed now?
If players become unavailable yes. But everyone has to have there 3 internationals tonight. Can’t go signing anyone except for periods where you don’t have 3 internationals.

Everyone picking County players lol

Can we still get Banton?
Don’t remember what category he was on. Also highly likely we just don’t want him. I haven’t had a look at availability and all that so who knows.

Yeah well unexpected but I’m assuming we have bottle cases only being able to be picked so everyone has a chance at getting drafted.

I reckon 4 internationals next year cause the bottle case pick everyone had to do was very anti-climactic. Heaps of top tier quality left out this year as a result. The gold/silver players didn’t get much love.

I’m disappointed we didn’t get Banton, but we’ve picked up 2 quality middle order T20 batters. If we can still be in contention by the time Khawaja comes back we are going to have one of, if not the best, top order in the comp.

Was surprised by our picks but actually pretty happy with them, we desperately needed batters

Was surprised by our picks but actually pretty happy with them, we desperately needed batters
Not just batters, but proven steady heads who know how to play T20 innings in all situations.

Honestly would’ve liked to have kept Mujeeb considering whoever the **** the last bloke is but it may have jeopardised the Munro signing so 🤷🏻‍♂️

1. Bryant
2. Munro
3. Renshaw
4. Billings
5. Whitely
6. Brown/Wildermuth
7. Peirson
8. Neser
9. Bartlett
10. Steketee
11. Kuhnemann

That’s the side for the majority of the season.

Swepson, Khawaja and Labuschagne (depends on ODI scheduling) will come back into calculations towards the back end. I like it.

1. Khawaja
2. Munro
3. Labuschagne
4. Billings
5. Renshaw
6. Whitely
7. Peirson
8. Neser
9. Bartlett
10. Steketee
11. Swepson

Come end of the season this could be massive. Also have some flexibility around our lineup with Billings keeping potential but Peirson will likely be skip til Khawaja comes back.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.