BBL05

broncoboy

broncoboy

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2015
who can predict the winning team of bbl05, the leading run scorer and the player of the tournament?

Renegades had a good win against us just then, Finch and White destroyed our bowlers.

The Big Bash league will be more entertaining than the series against the West Indies.

Pathetic bowling from the Heat. Seems like we could be in for another season of not being competitive. Batsmen didn't score enough runs and the quicks were putrid. Badree was excellent but he needs some pressure at the other end to take wickets because the batsmen will look to work for singles and not take risks against him.

I think we scored enough runs... but couldn't take the wickets.
Same as last season really

I think we scored enough runs... but couldn't take the wickets.
Same as last season really
Competitive total but when scoring 180 with 5 down and nobody going on with a decent score I think it was never enough.

180 should probably have been enough, although it seemed a bit low on that pitch. Their WI imports got them over the line, think it would have been quite a bit different without those guys.
They also got lucky with lots of shots falling between 2 and 3 fielders, but nothing you can do about that.

Problem is that all the huge talents/names are playing down south. I wonder if the party atmosphere of the BBL makes Sydney and Melbourne more attractive to players than the "quieter" capitals?

Competitive total but when scoring 180 with 5 down and nobody going on with a decent score I think it was never enough.

180 will always win you that game as long as your bowlers do their job.

Ours didn't.

I'd say Marsh & Voges just put the nails in Joe Burns coffin, both batted well tonight, quick fire 40s. Khawaja comes straight back in after his big tonne last night.

T20 results shouldn't have a bearing on the Test Team . Different games .

I'd say Marsh & Voges just put the nails in Joe Burns coffin, both batted well tonight, quick fire 40s. Khawaja comes straight back in after his big tonne last night.

T20 form should have no being on test places

T20 form should have no being on test places

I don't think it'll have a being, it might have a bearing though.

This is the only form of cricket being played at the moment, several test selections in previous years have come from ODI/T20 performances. I don't agree with it, but it happens.

Nathan Coulter Derp fell over and suffered a serious injury... Are Australian fast bowlers made out of China?

bad blow for Perth scorchers with Nathan coulter nile being one of there gun bowlers and handy pitch hitters. With Jason Behrendorff coming back into the scorchers it shouldnt effect them as much but very disappointing for the odis coming up and for coulter niles development as a good test player

The Heat will need to bat well to win this one....

Pure and utter garbage from the Heat. Dumb cricket. Lynn should be coming in at 3. He is our best batsmen. He needs to face as many deliveries as possible. ****! They continued with the bowling short trash idea as well. Just garbage.

Pure and utter garbage from the Heat. Dumb cricket. Lynn should be coming in at 3. He is our best batsmen. He needs to face as many deliveries as possible. ****! They continued with the bowling short trash idea as well. Just garbage.

Learnt nothing from last year

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.