Behrendorff

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
9 for 37 in Victoria's first innings.

Fifth best of all time in Shield and best since 1967 Brayshaw got 10/77.

9 for 37 in Victoria's first innings.

Fifth best of all time in Shield and best since 1967 Brayshaw got 10/77.

10/44 I believe it was.

What are the best figures ever if there's 3 better than that? They must be absurd.

Edit: Nevermind, Brayshaw had the 2nd best figures of all time, the best of all time was Wall in 1933 with 10/36.

And this was his come back match I believe. Took a wicket with his first ball.

Behrendorff currently has 3 for 20 in victoria's second innings, i new this kid was a gun in big bash but i never realised how good he was in the long form as well

He's always been good, but is somehow behind Patto, who hasn't been too flash hot since he remodelled his action, and Cummins, who hasn't played a FC game for like 5 years. The third seamer for the Ashes should be between Dorff, Sayers, and Bird.

He's always been good, but is somehow behind Patto, who hasn't been too flash hot since he remodelled his action, and Cummins, who hasn't played a FC game for like 5 years. The third seamer for the Ashes should be between Dorff, Sayers, and Bird.

And Mackin.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.