NEWS Bellamy unlikely

Shock horror. I mean, who would have seen this coming.... yaaaawn

Obviously this surprises no one, except perhaps White for the 3rd time but I do wonder what this now means for Kev. Telling your head coach they aren’t good enough and need a coaching director, missing out on the coaching director, and then saying “never mind, You’re doing enough and don’t need a coach director” would be like a club shopping around an ageing second rower only to retain them when no one wanted them and name them captain.

Last edited:
But... now.. we can up the offer for Cameron Smith... that's got to be a chance to work now?

I'm pretty happy with this ... we don't need him.

Gives Kevvie the chance to set up his own systems and own way of doing things

If it does not work out with Kev, and we are likely to know within 2 years whether it will or won't, then you go all out for Robinson in my view.

Wayne in that role as it always should have been please

we don't need and shouldn't have anyone in that role ... in fact i can't think of a single time a team has had a role like that and been successful. It always appears that they and the coach get in each others way

Active Now

• Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
  • Dreaglor
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.