ben hannant for aus!

Hannant was no chance considering they didn't even pick Thaiday who is one of if not the form forward of the comp.

Hannant for SOO but his not ready for test level, Thaiday on the otherhand whats he gotta do to get a recall?

GCBRONCO said:
Hannant for SOO but his not ready for test level, Thaiday on the otherhand whats he gotta do to get a recall?

start eye gouging ppl apparently

GCBRONCO said:

Test level? SoO leaves Test level for dead.

Both should have been picked for the Test, and must be certainties for SoO

666 said:
Hannant was no chance considering they didn't even pick Thaiday who is one of if not the form forward of the comp.

Hit the nail on the head there [icon_wink

People, people...let's all be thankful that they've not picked our form players, and only have battle weary Justin Hodges and Darren Lockyer in the team.

Now I hope Sims, Clinton, Wallace and Ennis get overlooked for City-Country icon_thumbs_u

Only Wallace got picked for City vs Country, Ennis and Sims missed out.

Thats one rep game I don't really care from a Broncos perspective though I'm still happy for Wallace.

Coxy said:
People, people...let's all be thankful that they've not picked our form players, and only have battle weary Justin Hodges and Darren Lockyer in the team.

Now I hope Sims, Clinton, Wallace and Ennis get overlooked for City-Country icon_thumbs_u

You got 3/4 of your wish. Wallace is on the bench for Country.

[icon_lol1. The beauty of NSW players playing in QLD.

I'm happy with that outcome icon_thumbs_u Wallace will only get 20-30 minutes max on Friday night I imagine.

Not enough Tigers players in those City/Country teams...

Major JW Hochstetter said:

yeah, but Benji is due for another major injury. He's played a full game.

Coxy said:
Major JW Hochstetter said:

yeah, but Benji is due for another major injury. He's played a full game.

He will rest up for the test match surely. NZ don't have any other options, I don't think, except for him and roberts in the halves.

Roparti was linked to NW 5/8. Not sure about how his injury is going though.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.