NEWS Ben Ikin appointed Head of Football

What did you expect? Hes not going to divulge his ideas on air before even stepping foot in the door. All to have the media all over him?
They asked him what the role involves, hooper yelled over the top of him “recruitment” and then they cracked jokes. He could have spoken in generalisations without divulging the great secret master plan we all hope exists.

According to dobbo Ikin & Donaghy had lunch last Friday before meeting again Saturday to do a deal & get newscorps blessing, so it doesn’t sound like it had been in the works for as long as we may have wished it had been.

I wonder if more than anything it’s a tactical move by DD to get the club onside with the media.

According to dobbo Ikin & Donaghy had lunch last Friday before meeting again Saturday to do a deal & get newscorps blessing, so it doesn’t sound like it had been in the works for as long as we may have wished it had been.
Well we don’t know that. Maybe they deal had been done previously but they were meeting to discuss how they will handle the announcement? Maybe they have been in regular communication to try and get stuff happening? For all we know Dave has been spitballing with Ikin since he got here. Maybe the deal has been done for a while and the plan was for it to happen at the end of the year allowing for Ikin to finish the year on 360 and the lunch was about moving the date found because he is sick of this shit? Who knows.

Well foxleague and nrl on Instagram have been hammering the broncos the past fortnight. Suddenly they have been ripping into the tigers with the same crap they hit the broncos with.
Well in fairness the tigers conceded 60 on the weekend whereas we only conceded 46 and most of ours was in the second half not the first half like the tigers

He's not going to be Kevvie's boss and he's not going to be involved in who gets selected on Tuesday each week.

If Kevvie says I want to shoot Milf into the sun, it'll be Ikin's job to get it done
You’d need some sort of (very) large calibre cannon I suppose? 🤔

Ikin had better get back to qld soon or he might end up stuck in Shitney.

Wouldn’t that just fit with whole Broncos narrative of late - Ikin stuck in Sydney for six months, club forced to bring back Nolan as an interim football manager 🤦‍♂️
Surely he can do some of the work remotely? He’s not running training or anything

Border is shut from 1am tomorrow, so he can do his final 360 show and use the Broncos' private jet to get back to Qld in time.

Hope Ben has one of these & he uses it.

Attachments

• stage-hook-29682173.jpg
    stage-hook-29682173.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 71

Active Now

• Galah
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Organix
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.