Ben Teo

When was the last time we even used a back rower as a hole runner? Maybe twice this season, and 5 times the last. There's no point to signing him when we won't even use his biggest strength with the current set up.

Meh. Teo is a good player but the last thing we need is more backrowers.

TBH I just don't really like the guy, every interview just involves talking himself up and how much he has developed and praising his current coach (whilst having a dig at all his previous coaches).

Like I say I am pretty meh on the idea of a Teo return

Got plenty of backrowers, need to concentrate on the halves,

Nope.

Looks like we'll have two fullbacks next year though

Would take him back in a heartbeat. Don't forget he's still youngish and as much as you don't want to think about it, CP13 isn't going to be around forever.

Yes please. We chose the wrong one out of him and Gillett to keep.

Meh. Teo is a good player but the last thing we need is more backrowers.

TBH I just don't really like the guy, every interview just involves talking himself up and how much he has developed and praising his current coach (whilst having a dig at all his previous coaches).

Like I say I am pretty meh on the idea of a Teo return

Isn't that what players are told to say by the club?

At 27 y/o he'd be well worth getting back at the expense of some of the dead wood others have mentioned ... by the sounds of that yarn he was quoted in last year, he could teach Griffin and that other guy a thing or two about modern day defensive structures too, which would be a real coup for the club.

Are we turning ourselves into Cronulla 2009 where Ricky Stuart signed backrowers as marquee signings while they desperately needed a halves pairing after Seymour got sacked and Kimmorley was released.

Teo is a good player but we've got enough top standard forwards.

Sure why not, we'll just make a team of fullbacks and backrowers, nothing else allowed.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. K.Hunt
4. Mills
5. Maranta (c)
6. Milford
7. Kahu (c)
8. Te'o
9. Granville
10. Thaiday
11. Oates
12. Glenn
13. Gillett

14. Stagg
15. Lowrie
16. J.Nikorima
17. K.Nikorima

We don't need halves for next year. We will have Milford and Hunt. We could get him to replace Stagg. He didn't want to leave Brisbane from what I remember?

Lol, it's truly a testament to how badly the club fucked up with the halves that all we can talk about is signing players for other positions that we're already well served in. It's almost as if the current administration would much rather the 6 and 7 not exist at all.

It isn't as if the Broncos just signed one of the greatest halves prospects to emerge in the past decade or so...

Oh yeah, wait...

If Te'o is desperate to come home, I wouldn't turn him away for the right price.

As for making the wrong choice...it was between Glenn & Te'o and based on 2012 and what we've seen since, I'd still take Glenn.

I beleive Te'o got a sizable offer to go to Souths anyway ... one that i doubt many people on here would have wanted us to match

Although it is a concern of where to put him I think his influence off the field would be just as valuable as on it everyone said he was good person to have around plus we need a hitter in defence and he did that well for us

where to put him? Well I can't see Hoffman staying he won't be in the halves next year or fullback and when there was rumours he was leaving pre season Glenn wasn't happy with it and I hate to say it but he is not living up to expectations.

We have one of the best back rows but our pack needs a bit of a change up and out of the 3 second rowers it makes more sense that he would go. Thaiday is what the broncos want to portray, a loyal respectable and hard working player, Gillett plays origin and that's a boost when it comes to getting the bronco name out there in the biggest show case there is.

why did we resign stagg.? I mean thank you for your service and it was sad to see him go in the first place but his heart isn't in it. He played qld cup on the weekend and was not even solid

Although it is a concern of where to put him I think his influence off the field would be just as valuable as on it everyone said he was good person to have around plus we need a hitter in defence and he did that well for us

where to put him? Well I can't see Hoffman staying he won't be in the halves next year or fullback and when there was rumours he was leaving pre season Glenn wasn't happy with it and I hate to say it but he is not living up to expectations.

We have one of the best back rows but our pack needs a bit of a change up and out of the 3 second rowers it makes more sense that he would go. Thaiday is what the broncos want to portray, a loyal respectable and hard working player, Gillett plays origin and that's a boost when it comes to getting the bronco name out there in the biggest show case there is.

why did we resign stagg.? I mean thank you for your service and it was sad to see him go in the first place but his heart isn't in it. He played qld cup on the weekend and was not even solid

I like Glenn tbh, he's not a superstar (Like most of us thought he was going to be after that break out season), but he's certainly above average in terms of backrowers in the NRL. I also really like Te'o, but if it was at the cost of losing Glenn, Gillett or Thaiday, I would pass on him.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • dirtyharry
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • mrtij
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tim K
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Broncojim
  • Astro
  • Manlyman
  • broncs30
  • Redux
  • Jazza
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.