Ben Te'o

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
So I've noticed in a few of the Broncos players Instagram stories (can't remember who spacifically) Ben Te'o hanging around the club. In one Instagram story a couple of days ago he was playing hoops with a few of the boys at Redhill. And in one posted last night at the "Champions for Charity" he was with the group as the enjoyed a few bevos during the event. Anyone know what he's doing in town? I'm assuming he's on holiday after the All Blacks and Lions tour that was held in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Yup just keeping in shape after the lions tour.

Would love to have him back though

He was just keeping his fitness up after the Lions tour, nothing else, confirmed by Wayne.

Cheers lads, would be awesome to have him back.

Read somewhere he still owns a place at Paddington so he may well end up back in Brisbane when he finishes playing.

He'd make a reasonable replacement for Thaiday...
You mean Moga lol I'd like to see him bulk up our backline. I'd much rather see our young talent (Jayden Su'A) get a shot at Thaidays jumper.

Why is he training with our guys using our facilities? The club must think very highly of him. If I were in charge and he had no intentions of coming back here I'd tell him to train with the Rabbits or go jump. Imagine if every ex player of ours who pissed off wanted to use our shit to keep in shape.

It's Wayne. He gives a shit about all of his players, whether they're still with us or not. Sometimes even players who aren't with us.

If Te'o is displaying a positive and professional attitude that can rub off on our young players and approached the club for permission then why not.

It shows the culture of the club that if you play for the club we'll look after you.

It's a great incentive to know that a club won't just chew you up and spit you out when they're done with you... these are the reasons why players become one club players at our club

Just look at how the rabbits are currently dealing with Sutton. He's a one club player and holds the game record for them yet they're happy to throw him aside

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • Ffs...
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.