Bennett’s days at the Broncos are done

Cooper Cronk also agreed with Ikin, saying they need to move on from Bennett.

If Bennett does come back I'll happily take him if he brings Roberts and Sua back. Bennett has a good record of bringing players to the club and following him.

They do need to move on from him, this club has to establish its own identity now.

Due to the way he was ousted, this is going to be brought up for a very long time unfortunately. If he'd been given his opportunity to walk around Suncorp one last time as coach, in the last game of a season, an honourable exit for someone that helped build this club...man, how much has that decision fucked this club?

FTR I was on board for moving Bennett on as head coach, using his succession plan. Oh well.

If Bennett does come back I'll happily take him if he brings Roberts and Sua back. Bennett has a good record of bringing players to the club and following him.

If we’re serious about rebuilding this side and creating a new culture moving forward then Roberts has no spot here.

The club itself is bigger than one person also, time to tell Bennett (respectfully) that we’re just not that into him.

Yep forging our own identity closer to the spoon.

Why, you think Roberts is going to get faster with age? Because what else does he have apart from speed? Reckon he's gonna pull a Lockyer and make a switch to 5/8th or something?

Remember how he was good for one spectacular try scored for every 3-4 he let in? No ty.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.