NEWS Brisbane to Bennett: it's not you, it's us

so would it be fair to say it might have been his recommendation to move bennett on?

Possibly, i wasn't in the meetings ... but he wasn't alone. at least half of BHQ agreed with that assessment.

the biggest issue was how messy it became between Bennett and the board with both side playing their roles in dividing the club.

Possibly, i wasn't in the meetings ... but he wasn't alone. at least half of BHQ agreed with that assessment.

the biggest issue was how messy it became between Bennett and the board with both side playing their roles in dividing the club.
i always thought bennett had to move on i would have rathered walter got the gig over seibold i think we would be in a better position than we are today.

i always thought bennett had to move on i would have rathered walter got the gig over seibold i think we would be in a better position than we are today.

you're probably right, although in hindsight an inanimate carbon rod would have done a better job than Seibold.

For Walters long term career, i'm glad he didn't follow Bennett. that never works out well

you're probably right, although in hindsight an inanimate carbon rod would have done a better job than Seibold.

For Walters long term career, i'm glad he didn't follow Bennett. that never works out well
From the clubs perspective it would have been a lot better if he had been given the job over Siebold.

I also think career wise it would have been ok as he would have done better in what would have been his first year in 2019 than he will do this year because of the mess he has to clean up.

Hindsight is 20/20, clearly Seibold was a disaster of an appointment.

From what we have seen at West Tigers, Maguire would not have been a good choice.

We are getting a looking at KW at the moment and you would have to say there are doubts about his longevity.

In the next couple of years we will get to see what happens with JD at Souths. It looks to me we should have taken WB's suggested succession plan.

It's like saying the iceberg made it a 'bit difficult initially' to get the Titanic all the way to New York.
I know where you are coming from with that analogy but the iceberg didn't just make things a bit difficult it actually sank the titanic. I am really hoping sieberg doesn't end up being responsible for sinking the Broncos.
Kevvie is trying to put a patch over the hole and bale the water out, it is going to take some time.
We have certainly been delayed on the trip to New York (premiership) but hopefully will still get there in the end.

I know where you are coming from with that analogy but the iceberg didn't just make things a bit difficult it actually sank the titanic. I am really hoping sieberg doesn't end up being responsible for sinking the Broncos.
Kevvie is trying to put a patch over the hole and bale the water out, it is going to take some time.
We have certainly been delayed on the trip to New York (premiership) but hopefully will still get there in the end.

Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

It's hard not to feel at the moment like Kevvie is one of the guys playing the violin with water around his ankles.

@007 thinks we're actually watching the TItanic

But the popcorn and smile would suggest it was an enjoyable experience, I cannot say I found watching Titanic an enjoyable experience.

You get to see Kate Winsletts shirt potatoes in it.

That was gold to 11 year old bgoat.

Yes well I totally get that but was it worth viewing the rest of it for that like 5 seconds?

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.