NEWS Brisbane to Bennett: it's not you, it's us

lol.

5389E9CA 00B2 49AF 834A 1CD8345EE4E8

Interesting to see the side coached by the best coach in the universe with a roster far superior to ours get their pants pulled down for the second time this year.
I love everything he did for the Broncs but we moved on and need to stick with that position.

Interesting to see the side coached by the best coach in the universe with a roster far superior to ours get their pants pulled down for the second time this year.
I love everything he did for the Broncs but we moved on and need to stick with that position.

Something is not right at Souths, you don't just get beaten by 50 twice in just a few weeks apart, not even that has happened to us this year (yet).

Maybe he's handed it over to JD to coach the team? I dunno, something isn't right though.

Something is not right at Souths, you don't just get beaten by 50 twice in just a few weeks apart, not even that has happened to us this year (yet).

Maybe he's handed it over to JD to coach the team? I dunno, something isn't right though.
He’s doing his usual salting of the soil on the way out.

Seemed to coincide with the Reynolds deal. Probably a bit of unrest about that, perhaps some more players on the move to come.

Seemed to coincide with the Reynolds deal. Probably a bit of unrest about that, perhaps some more players on the move to come.

It could be the beginning of the end for that club like moving Civo on really was the beginning of the end for us.

It could be the beginning of the end for that club like moving Civo on really was the beginning of the end for us.
There are a lot of players not happy about it. Especially the cap position of the club is worse than ours.

Even when they were on a 7 game win streak WB said they weren’t playing well.

If it’s related to Reynolds it’s got nothing to do with Wayne he said they should keep him

That defeat by St George did it for me so far as WB is concerned. We move on. In Kevvie we trust. Wraps to Cozza too for that win against Chooks.

1.2 weeks until ARLC vote. 1.21 Weeks until WB decides.....
I’m sure WB has already agreed to terms with all 3 of the bids so regardless who wins the bid to be team 17, he’s coach

No surprises here after Ikin's appointment. Shut the door on Bennett, essentially.

No quotes from Bennett either, but I'll take Badel's word for this:

Active Now

• Organix
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.