Benny And The Dragqueens.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Yeah, actually what's intriguing with this move is how many current and former Test players who played under Bennett in 2004-05 will ask about coming to the Dragons next season? Obviously most would've thought they'd be no chance to go to the Broncos, but looks like Rooney is the first cab off the rank.

Also interesting to read Luke Bailey say he didn't get along with Bennett when he was part of the Test squad then. Not surprising, Bennett likes players who have talent.

I have never heard someone call Casey McGuire an ordinary player before. He would have been one of the first picked each week.

Herron said:
I have never heard someone call Casey McGuire an ordinary player before. He would have been one of the first picked each week.

Welcome to the forum! [icon_wink

Commonly referred to as a poor man's Shaun Berrigan here. Berrigan could handle a range of positions quite well, McGuire made up the numbers in a range of positions [icon_wink

Herron said:

Are you HB in disguise? eusa_think

Casey was our little mister fix it just like Johnny Plath.All teams need one.
They are loving him in SL. icon_thumbs_u

Don't rate Rooney.Hate it when he play Origin.
Likes someones comment in the Courier Mail."The first thing WB has to do is tell Gasnier that he's not as good as Laurie Daley and the rest of the Ch9 and Fox team tell him he is" icon_smile

Kee said:
They are loving him in SL. icon_thumbs_u

Yeah from what I've seen he's been carving up at halfback for Catalans.

I always thought he was a solid player, he was nowhere near as bad as some of you guys are making out.

Wow! He's carving up in ESL?!?!

Good on him!

Alfie Langer carved up at the Oztag state championships a couple of years back too icon_thumbs_u

McGuire was an asset to the team, and QLD when he was selected icon_thumbs_u

I know. He wasn't the worst player of all time. An adequate Mr Fix It.

I was wondering is anyone concerned that Bennett may plunder our playing stocks to get them to his new club? I will admit that it does concern me a little, even though i don't think Bennett could hurt the Broncos in that way. still i am concerned.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Wild Horse
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Mister Wright
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.