Better Fullback

Better Fullback

• Total voters
Karmichael Hunt > ... > Fetuli Talanoa > ... > Billy Slater > Justin Hodges

Fetuli is better than Slater because he is fast and isn't afraid of anything.

Alec said:

If you honestly think that he is better than Slater as a fullback you are officially announcing to all and sundry that you are in fact the dumbest person to ever post on this forum. Hunt ok there is some contention there they are both class players but please tell me your kidding.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:

If you honestly think that he is better than Slater as a fullback you are officially announcing to all and sundry that you are in fact the dumbest person to ever post on this forum. Hunt ok there is some contention there they are both class players but please tell me your kidding.

Yikes! Er...obviously I wasn't serious about Talanoa actually being better than Slater. _woohoo_

i CANNOT believe people are still going on about this. some of you people are going to be sad incontinent old men in a nursing home still going on about how Hodges is a better fullback than Hunt etc etc etc

Hunt is a better all around fullback than Hodges. Hodges, when in form, is much better with room to move in broken play. Therefore is a better attacking player, however I don't think you can say he is a better fullback perse

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Very well then.

hookchompreel.

***************************************************************************************

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @ the 7 votes for Hunt so far.

If you honestly think Hunt is a better fullback than Slater, you are an idiot who hasn't watched NRL, Origin, Test Rugby League or the RLWC in the last 12 months.

Although, being a Broncos forum we will get the usual responses to my post;

a] Hunt is safer under the high ball and he is a better defender(which is actually very debatable)!

b] Slater lost the WC! (Hunt wasn't there, cuz he's shit) Even though, he scored and set up 2 tries...

c] I'm a stupidhead. (which, in reality, is as much a technical argument as a] and b]).

Hunt is a great fullback no doubt, however in current form, Slater is head and shoulders above him. That said, if you don't want flashy backline moves, excellent combination's with the halves at club, State and Test level, the ability to think on his feet and ad lip exciting plays (which 49/50 times he will make an orsm return off or score) and a fullback who is solid under the high ball than I wouldn't pick Slater either.

Hunt is safe as houses, however if I want someone to ruck the ball straight into a wall of defenders I'd have Steve Price back there. Thankfully, in recent seasons, he has started to work on ball skills and has started to become a valuable member of the backline in attack, nowhere near as potent as Slater, but valuable nevertheless.

Also, Hodges hasn’t a shade on either.

P.S. Thanks for bringing this up again Browny, no doubt this one will get a few pages of blind man-lust.

I ignored the slater option as he is obviously the better fullback. The debate comparing Hodges and Hunt is much more interesting

This poll isn't fair dinkum unless you include Wade McKinnon and Brett Stewart, who are equally as good as any of those mentioned (and much better than Hodges).

Hammo why did you comment on me being baited but then go on a Slater v Hunt rampage yourself?

Hammo said:
P.S. Thanks for bringing this up again Browny, no doubt this one will get a few pages of blind man-lust.

Well apart from the rate something inane threads and you and Coxy having a domestic the forums needed something to liven them up. icon_thumbs_u

Oh and the Storm suck arse [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.