BHQ Brisbane Round 2

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Another great win! This time 9-1 against "Ya Face", a Premier Touch team who made the step up to Oztag...and found out the class required for success in this game is far superior to tunnel ball in tights.

Game was never really in doubt, but some spectacular moments in it:
- Aeetee's hat trick, all three tries spectacular length of the field movements that beat 45 defenders (ok, he busted through close to the line)
- Ghibli's incredible deception, step, stop, walk, step, stop, walk, shape to pop the pass, score.
- Coxy's half length of the field intercept try - hearing the howls and whooping behind me I figured I had no defenders chasing, so turned around to do the finger wave and saw a bloke steaming towards me. LOLZ, just scored in the corner.
- Rubes' brilliant cover chase and tag when they looked certain to score in the first half
- Foordy's Dave Taylor like hit ups (he'd make one or two and come off for a sub...hehe, all good, you'll get your fitness back mate [icon_wink )

Brilliant stuff!

Ryan (thedman) will be back next week, and our mystery player Grant should be there for his first appearance too I hope!

Game is at 6.15pm.

Great to see the BHQ crew still winning. Hammo is a great leader he knows how to lead from the front.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.