BHQ Countdown: Most hated players

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
New countdown. First things first I want this to be fun and more footy related so I'm going to make it so players like Brett Finch & Jarryd Hayne can't be voted for. We don't need to be talking about these guys with their off field shit.

Send me a list of anywhere between 1 and 30 players via PM. To make it easier for me, please make a numbered list with the players full name.

You will be voting for the players that you hate, this time from any club, From any era. They have to have played at least 1 first grade (NRL, ARL, NSWRL, Aus Super League) game.

Once we get enough votes, I'll reveal the list the same way we did the Loved/Loathed Bronco list.

New countdown. First things first I want this to be fun and more footy related so I'm going to make it so players like Brett Finch & Jarryd Hayne can't be voted for. We don't need to be talking about these guys with their off field shit.

Send me a list of anywhere between 1 and 20 players via PM. To make it easier for me, please make a numbered list with the players full name.

You will be voting for the players that you hate, this time from any club, From any era. They have to have played at least 1 NRL game.

Once we get enough votes, I'll reveal the list the same way we did the Loved/Loathed Bronco list.

Commentary exploits are still valid though right?

*stares at one C. Parker*

Yeah sure go ahead.

What's the cut off to get out votes in mate?

What's the cut off to get out votes in mate?

I'm not sure for now, but I will give everyone a one week warning when I feel the vibe that it's time to reveal.

So I assume we can vote for Broncos that played only for the Broncos, as well as Broncos that played for other clubs?

Steve Michaels, I'm looking at you.

How many people voted in the last countdown, penman? Out of curiousity.

Just want to ensure we get a decent amount of people voting. I will visit their place of residence, or work, and apply some pressure if needed.

So I assume we can vote for Broncos that played only for the Broncos, as well as Broncos that played for other clubs?

Steve Michaels, I'm looking at you.

Yep Broncos players included.

How many people voted in the last countdown, penman? Out of curiousity.

Just want to ensure we get a decent amount of people voting. I will visit their place of residence, or work, and apply some pressure if needed.

24 people voted, which is pretty good. :)

No Hayne? Even without the off field stuff, guy was a grade A knob. I hated him from his first dive.

@pennywisealfie - Are we going with convicted of a serious crime = DQed from the count?

I get it, he was a fuckwit already, but I'd rather just focus on footy stuff. We can just imply that those guys are the real most hated.

What about players I was indifferent to as a player but hate as a coach?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.