BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

Minto transcends love, it would be an injustice to see he is merely loved.

Thanks guys.

Once everyone calmed down a bit on bugging me, this was fun to do. So if this post gets more than 15 likes, I will do another countdown thing. Likely most hated players from any team. See who our public enemy number 1 (and 2 and 3 etc) is.

Thanks guys.

Once everyone calmed down a bit on bugging me, this was fun to do. So if this post gets more than 15 likes, I will do another countdown thing. Likely most hated players from any team. See who our public enemy number 1 (and 2 and 3 etc) is.
I've seen your other lists where you end up totally exasperated because everyone just demands your time. Another list would be cool but not at the expense of your limited time (we're all limited these days!)

I've seen your other lists where you end up totally exasperated because everyone just demands your time. Another list would be cool but not at the expense of your limited time (we're all limited these days!)

I do enjoy it. Just I hate criticism and I hate entitlement. I know that not being able to cop criticism is a massive character flaw, but I am who I am.

I do enjoy it. Just I hate criticism and I hate entitlement. I know that not being able to cop criticism is a massive character flaw, but I am who I am.
pleading eric cartman GIF by South Park

Cracking list btw and appreciate the hard work.

I think the next list you do would go a lot smoother tbh, now that everyone knows how it all works. The time you need and I think just as importantly, supplying a reasonable sized list of players lol. I think I only sent through 10-15 of each, I missed that you were doing a list of 50. I would have struggled to name more players that I disliked but could have named a heap more that I loved.

Nah man, no one has a right to criticise how you run your countdowns. If they don't like it, they can use up their time and put in the effort to do their own.

**** 'em, penny is no.1 on the countdown of countdowners.

haha thanks mate.

Looks like we are doing it. @Nashy would you prefer I post this one up on Rugby League talk or would it get more views on Broncos talk?

I actually just tried to find the game I was talking about and I can't find any record of it anywhere. Did I dream this? We lost like 44-42 at Suncorp, someone (I think Hodges) scored 4 or 5 tries and Corey kicked 1 from 9.

I think this is the game actually, wasn't that bad a scoreline but geez.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.