BHQ Crew Winter Season - Round 1

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hi team,

Round 1 kicks off this Monday night, 7.45pm vs Ya Face...charming. Be there no later than 7.30pm so we've got time to introduce eachother etc.

We have a 12 person squad again this season.

Mike
Rubes
Foordy
thedman
Luke
Ben
Grant
Cassie
Cameron
Adrian
Scott
???? (haha, still haven't got their name, but it's a mate of Grant, Ben, Ryan and Scott).

Hammo and Coxy will be available if desperate, but with those numbers we should be more than fine.

I think we can go further this season, we've lost a bit of speed (Stu & Andy), but we've got some great ball runners (dman, rubes, adrian, ben) some good ball players (cameron, grant, myself, coxy, hammo) and peple who are good up through the middle (cassie, foordy, luke etc.).

Jeba said:
Howcome you've been demoted to super sub Coxy??

getting old. needs a season off to rest his body [icon_razz1

Hey Coxy I'm playing every game, except 3 this season.

Will see you all tomorrow night

Wow, we have 13 in the squad. Eek.

Oh well, lots of people who will miss games regularly for work and stuff.

Jeb: what Foordy said. Just over oztag at the moment so need some time out, get the body right etc.

Hammoz: Bring $65 tomorrow.

Not a bad first up effort. Went down 5-3. Literally all their tries were long range after missed tags. So it's an area that will improve.

We had heaps of possession in their half attacking the line but slippery ball and a bit of rustiness meant there were some mistakes. It'll come good.

Great first games from Adrian and Scott.

Will let you know next week's game time as soon as I know it!

Agree with Coxy - I thought we looked pretty good, just rusty. We created plenty of opportunities, just couldn't finish them for whatever reason. Also didn't get any refs calls go our way (that knock on call over the line for Grant's try was rubbish).

Well done to Adrian and Scott also! Both of them ran some really good lines and made some good breaks.

By the looks of above, we still have Cassie, Cameron & Ben to come too, which will be good.

Yep. Cassie was there last night but another team was woefully short so I said she could play for them if she wanted.

Also thanks everyone for prompt payment! Team is all paid up and accounted for.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.