BHQ Gambling Association

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
Not sure if there is a punting thread out there but thought id start one for my fellow bronco diehards.

My two best today are

Moonee Valley R7 no4 Such Is Hope
Randwick R8 no8 Territory to beat no5 Field Marshall

Best of Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Any punters out there?

Not sure if there is a punting thread out there but thought id start one for my fellow bronco diehards.

My two best today are

Moonee Valley R7 no4 Such Is Hope
Randwick R8 no8 Territory to beat no5 Field Marshall

Best of Luck

Well done. Looking forward to reading more next week :takdir:

Do we have an all inclusive gambling thread? NRL, Horses, Dogs etc?

Been punting seriously for the last seven years ... successfully for about the last five years .. sports only for me though, no horses.

Share the knowledge then champion. I propose a punting thread where people share their knowledge, quality upcoming bets etc. I know some guys on another forum who absolutely cleaned up during the WC

All tips welcome.........whether it be Egyptian soccer, Swedish handball or Japanese gallops

Just getting ahead of a potential issue... let me remind everyone that there will be absolutely no tolerance for people posting links to betting/streaming sites, legal or not. BHQ's revenue to maintain this site for free depends on it!

Just getting ahead of a potential issue... let me remind everyone that there will be absolutely no tolerance for people posting links to betting/streaming sites, legal or not. BHQ's revenue to maintain this site for free depends on it!

Thread title edited to reflect this!

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - DO NOT LINK TO BETTING WEBSITES

NBL thursday,

Tigers +5.5 vs Breakers

NBL thursday,

Tigers +5.5 vs Breakers

So with this bet here...is that a prediction that the Tigers will win by more than 5.5 points? I'm so new to this form of gambling it's not funny..

Cheers

He is tipping the tigers to win or either get done by only 5 points. so if they win or get done by 1,2,3,4 or 5 points you win. If they lose by 6 points or more you do your cash.

So with this bet here...is that a prediction that the Tigers will win by more than 5.5 points? I'm so new to this form of gambling it's not funny..

Cheers

no, it's taking the Tigers with 5.5 pts start ... so the Tigers can either win the game straight up or lose by up to 5 points for the bet to win.

In most sports betting markets there will be a head to head price and a handicap .. ie in this NBL game the head to head market was New Zealand $1.48 and Melbourne $3 and the line was 5.5 points, ie New Zealand were 5.5 pt favourites and Melbourne were 5.5 pt underdogs .. the prices for these handicap (aka line) markets are generally $1.90 or thereabouts ..

Cheers

Best way to think of this is that it's a bet for this team to win after you add the handicap number. So basically, you get to add 5.5pts to whatever the Tigers score, and at the end of the day that has to beat whatever the Breakers put up. On the flip side, if you were to take the Breakers, to win you'd have to take 5.5pts from their score and still have them win.

Cheers guys. Have never understood how it all worked although admittedly, I've never really looked into it.

A couple I like today,

Brisbane R5 no3 Discreet
Brisbane R5 no7 Jacquetta (for value)

Brisbane R6 no5 Rudy
Brisbane R6 no8 Going going gone (for value)

Brisbane R7 no3 Black Cash

Tough day in the wet but fingers crossed, good luck.

A few today lads.............

Rosehill R1 No1
Caulfield R3 No2
Caulfield R8 No17 to beat No4

WNBL Saturday,

Canberra +3 vs Sydney

of course both the plays I happened to post up on here this weekend were losers, lol ...

will try to right the ship next weekend .. fwiw I don't usually post my plays on forums as most of are placed very close to game time to take advantage of any late line moves ect. Also to ensure I'm not siding with too many other punters - as 'popular' bets are generally not the ones you want to be on.

After years of trial & error and lessons learnt the hard way I've found the select few sports / leagues that I believe I have a consistent edge on and I limit my betting to only these. Some will probably be surprised at the obscurity of theses sports / leagues but that is exactly why I bet them - because they're not mainstream, so the chances of finding an edge / value are much greater imo.

Last edited:

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.