VOTE BHQ Gathering

BHQ Gathering - up for it?

• Chur bro

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Nah cuz

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • My name is Mr Fourex and I have a semi-rational grudge against Morkel so no.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Expressions of interest for another gathering of BHQers. The most obvious occasion would be for the NRL Grand Final, on the 30th of September.

I'm keen to host it again, but if someone else wants to put their hand up that's great. I'm out at South Maclean, just before Jimboomba. It's not the most convenient location, but it's acreage, so anything goes. To make sure it's worthwhile though, please contribute to the poll.

Harry Sack Harry Sack, you're in already, as is custom.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Just googled South Maclean, fk me! Thats nearly 3hrs away...
Can i bring a tent?
Oh yeah, can i bring my dogs too?
Oh yeah×2,, are you offering a bbq for breakfast?
If the Monday is a holiday (think it is) you're absolutely welcome to stay. Tent if you want, but there are plenty of unused bedrooms while the kids insist on sleeping in our bed.

Dogs, why not. Ours are friendly.

There is always enough leftovers for a whole second gig, so if BBQ is your go for breakfast, who am I to judge?*

* looks up Bible for references to having BBQ for breakfast...

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Thanks for the offer Morkel Morkel, however I am working on that Sunday, and then a very early start on the Monday so i won't be able to make it this time.

if anyone is thinking of going for the first time, then i strongly recommend heading out (despite the bloody drive). Morks is a great host, who is seriously punching above his weight :P

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Thanks for the offer Morkel Morkel, however I am working on that Sunday, and then a very early start on the Monday so i won't be able to make it this time.

if anyone is thinking of going for the first time, then i strongly recommend heading out (despite the bloody drive). Morks is a great host, who is seriously punching above his weight :P
Thanks for the endorsement mate.

They have gone great every time. As soon as everyone realises we’re generally all introverts and footy nerds, we realise there are enough corners for us all to hide in and make smarmy jokes about each other.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Thanks for the endorsement mate.

They have gone great every time. As soon as everyone realises we’re generally all introverts and footy nerds, we realise there are enough corners for us all to hide in and make smarmy jokes about each other.
We do need to bring a translator this time, though.

It's just so we can understand what Porthoz is saying.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I would offer to drop people off home if anyone lives on the northside of Brisbane.

You'll make it back in one piece. Can't say there won't be broken bones, but you'll still be in one piece.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Much to the devastation of many I'm sure, I'm 50/50 here. I have a wedding the night before and the very strong possibility of having my son at the time. If it's just the wedding, the odds improve.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Much to the devastation of many I'm sure, I'm 50/50 here. I have a wedding the night before and the very strong possibility of having my son at the time. If it's just the wedding, the odds improve.
As if you wouldn't invite us to your wedding mate?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter