BHQ Player of Round 20

Who is your player of Round 20? (Pick 3)

• 16. Jesse Arthars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Kotoni Staggs

• 8. Keenan Palasia

• 10. Corey Jensen

• 11. Kurt Capewell

• 13. Kobe Hetherington

• 14. Tyson Smoothy

• 18. Deine Mariner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday’s match against Canterbury Bulldogs and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Reynolds (really stood up when we needed him)

Walters (great game - really growing in confidence)

Taupau (could have given it to any of the forwards today. All stood up without our stars).

Reynolds MOTM for sure.

Going to go Piakura for the second... Had that shit effort right at the end, but some great line running to always be a threat. Some solid hitups out of yardage with nice footwork to get good meters as well.

Third could be a number of players, but I'm going with Billy I'd say... looked threatening out of dummy half, got a try, got that intercept when we were defending on our line. Could've had a try assist in there as well, but unfortunately got intercepted.

Other notables to me would be Willison, Kobe, Taupau, Cobbo (doing a stint in the middle and then some magic on the edges as well), Mariner (great off the bench), Sailor (some nice touches and would've got through a ton of work today)

3. Reyno
2. Mam
1. Sailor

Cobbo, Piakura, Willison and Mariner all very unlucky to miss out.

Reynolds MOTM for sure.

Going to go Piakura for the second... Had that shit effort right at the end, but some great line running to always be a threat. Some solid hitups out of yardage with nice footwork to get good meters as well.

Third could be a number of players, but I'm going with Billy I'd say... looked threatening out of dummy half, got a try, got that intercept when we were defending on our line. Could've had a try assist in there as well, but unfortunately got intercepted.

Other notables to me would be Willison, Kobe, Taupau, Cobbo (doing a stint in the middle and then some magic on the edges as well), Mariner (great off the bench), Sailor (some nice touches and would've got through a ton of work today)
GIF by Tomasina Tatterson

Yep. Reyno, sailor and walters in that order. Great performance

Reyno and Billy were easily the top 2.

third vote was tough to decide. i'm going to to with Piakura.

Palasia, Jenson, Taupau and Sailor were also in contention for my third vote and all very unlucky to miss out

We have the best depth in the NRL period. Our best 17 might not not be the best side, but the depth is crazy good.

Reynolds
Walters
Willison

Honourable mentions to Piakura, Jensen, Tapau and Sailor. Palasia did okay too.

Never really noticed we were missing some of our best forwards in terms of go forward.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Howie
  • Jason Simmons
  • winslow_wong
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • jarro65
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.