VOTE PAYNE HAAS is BHQ'S Player of Round 9

Who is your player of the Round (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Pick your three best players from Friday night's match against the North QLD Cowboys and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Wednesday.

Congratulations to Tevita Pangai Jr, winner of Round Eight. Well played!

BHQ Best 8

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior259
Payne Haas211
Jamayne Isaako165
Herbie Farnworth131
Jake Turpin83
Tyson Gamble64
Matthew Lodge61
Xavier Coates59
David Mead58
Jordan Riki57
Anthony Milford55
Corey Oates51
Tesi Niu35
Brodie Croft28
Tom Dearden18
Rhys Kennedy10
John Asiata7
Ethan Bullemor7
Ben Te'o7
Patrick Cardigan4
Alex Glenn3
Richard Kennar2
Danny Levi2
Thomas Flegler1

TPJ, Gamble, Lodge

TPJ, Haas, Lodge, but great games from almost everyone, especially Flegler, Turps, Gamble, Farnworth, Oates, Bullemor. Mixed games from Isaako and Milford.

We would've won that easily with a better 5/8th. Milford wasn't terrible, probably his best game for a long time, but he just doesn't have the energy to win games for us. Isaako made too many errors and didn't compensate enough in attack.

Haas, TPJ, Farnworth

Haas
Lodge
Flegler

Was tough picking the 3rd, but went with Flegler, possibly because it's his best game in 2 years, great footwork and some good offloads. Oates and Tommy Shelby were both really good too.

I couldn't see the live thread until late. **** nose

Can I just say: that reverse spiral pass from TPJ. What right does he have to have hands like that? He's more of five-eighth than Milford. The one that led to Flegler almost scoring that got sent upstairs.

At the one minute mark:

I'll look into this mate and let you know
I've taken it to PM with Dex, but it goes back to something that was said in the Player Movements thread. Dex had b4l on ignore but since b4l became a mod he still saw his posts. So b4l put him on ignore to spare Dex.

It wasn't done out of spite or malice but I don't think b4l was aware that he was also blocking him from the official discussion threads as a result.

Well I can't vent anywhere else until I get unblocked.
Feldt has to be my most hated NRL player, exactly the reason why you should be allowed to punch on.
Fucked if I know why the refs let his bullshit in the ruck go unpunished.

That game was ours to lose and for mine highlighted why Milf isnt smart enough to be our 6.
He had chances to get to the posts and take 1 and put us 7 ahead but we keep running it on 4 and turning it over.

Isaako just has too many big errors in him.
He has talent but rarely finishes in front on the ledger.

Hard to pick just 3, this time because so many played well. Lodge was great, as was Haas & I’ll give my 3rd vote to Coates.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.