BHQ Player of Round Eight

Who is your player of round eight? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Cronulla Sharks and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

Reynolds, Staggs and Hetherington. All three for their defence.

Pretty tough week to give points, as long as you don't say Gamble you'd have a case.

3 - Staggs
2 - Herbie (He was amazing apart from not passing the fucking ball)
1 - Oates - Somehow contributed while being outside Herbie

Reynolds: without whom...
Staggs: won the showdown TKO. Not even a fair fight.
Cobbo: Kotoni's wingman. Growing taller every week.

Special mentions:

Capewell: that's more like what we expected from you.
Riki: not a standout game, but you can tell he cares. He'll come good.
Herbie: killed two certain tries by being a ridiculous hog. But otherwise, top game.
TMM: passmark at 1, nothing more, but nothing less.
Billy and Tyson: lots to complain about, but won off the back of them dusting themselves off and getting back into it.
Cory: passmark at 9, nothing more, but nothing less.
Oates: extend this man by one year.

Weird observation: they only scored one try, and of all the players to let us down it was Payne. He probably shouldn't have played with that injury.

Oates, Reynolds and flegler.

I'd have fitted in the lovebug but my goodness a pass would help his game. Sorry mchunt 😂

Flegler was very good, very aggressive in defence without doing dumbshit and set up the one try with his offload and he also had a massive run before another one of our tries

For everyone's reference, Haas was called out for being offside on the Moylan try, nothing to do with his shoulder.

Loved our desperation in defence also

Oates, Reynolds and flegler.

I'd have fitted in the lovebug but my goodness a pass would help his game. Sorry mchunt 😂

Flegler was very good, very aggressive in defence without doing dumbshit and set up the one try with his offload and he also had a massive run before another one of our tries
Actually that is a good point about Flegler, quite impressed by how focused he was tonight.

Actually that is a good point about Flegler, quite impressed by how focused he was tonight.
Almost like he took the talk about no enforcers at the broncos personally, he made a point of hitting hard tonight

He did have a great game - his defence was crucial - but **** me drunk, that was everything I've been droning on about for the last year. They need to have some kind of intervention with him. I thought it might happen in the off season.

He did have a great game - his defence was crucial - but **** me drunk, that was everything I've been droning on about for the last year. They need to have some kind of intervention with him. I thought it might happen in the off season.
To be fair Oates was the first one to do it in the second half, he could've passed to about 4 different players. Maybe herbie decided to get payback after that😂

It was like he was trying to prove a point tonight. This was some of the biggest hog play I've seen in a long time.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.