BHQ Player of Round Eleven

Who is your player of Round Eleven? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Melbourne Storm and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Payne and pat. Without them we get another 30pointer put on us.
3rd point for Marty, thought he was a beast.

Haas, Carrigan and Arthars, for being the only back that wasn't completely useless tonight.

Reece: some costly errors but without him we have nothing in attack.
Payne: Atlas.
Riki/Patty: flip a coin.

I voted Mam but also wanted to point out that I think he should be getting more votes. Sure he didn't showcase a long boot but aside from that, he took the reigns and did it pretty well overall...not to mention that fantastic try saver.

I voted Mam but also wanted to point out that I think he should be getting more votes. Sure he didn't showcase a long boot but aside from that, he took the reigns and did it pretty well overall...not to mention that fantastic try saver.
Not so sure about him taking the reigns....but Ezra did try his guts out. It was a poor miss tackle he made that let in one Storm try.

I felt all/most of our backs hurt us more than helped us last night........

The Flegs agression was inspiring......

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • mieko
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Gaz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.