BHQ Player of Round Five

Who is your player of Round Five? (Pick 3?

• 2. Jesse Arthars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Herbie Farnworth

• 5. Selwyn Cobbo

• 6. Ezra Mam

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Keenan Palasia

• 16. Corey Jensen

• 17. Martin Taupau

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday’s match against The Tigers and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Going Reynolds, Walsh and Riki.

Had Payne in there originally, but he didn't play much of the second half.

I thought Riki's kick chase in the first half really helped with controlling field position... then he also got 2 tries.

Walsh, Riki and Reyno, honourable mentions Haas and Staggs. Hard to pick again tonight, it's good.

3. Walsh
2. Reynolds
1. Haas

Riki, Flegler and Staggs very unlucky to miss out. You could have given points to a tonne of blokes tonight.

ARey, Walsh, Riki.

Haas very unlucky

I'm very happy to see Riki start to put it all together finally, he looks on track for a break out year.

Staggs return to form is exciting to see.

Walsh is a massive upgrade on our previous fullback options from the last few years. IMO he is the missing piece to the puzzle

ARey, Walsh, Riki.

Haas very unlucky

I'm very happy to see Riki start to put it all together finally, he looks on track for a break out year.

Staggs return to form is exciting to see.

Walsh is a massive upgrade on our previous fullback options from the last few years. IMO he is the missing piece to the puzzle.
Walsh is like a young Billy Slater, infinite stamina, involved in everything and too fast.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Morkel
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Wild Horse
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Lurker
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.