BHQ Player of Round Four

Who is your player of Round Four? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday's match against New Zealand Warriors and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

3 - Oates
2 - Haas
1 - Robati

I mean, it was really hard to figure out that 1 point. That was atrocious.

season 10 episode 22 GIF

Badel does the ratings this week. And they're not pretty:

1. TESI NIU - 4
2. COREY OATES - 4
3. KOTONI STAGGS - 4
4. HERBIE FARNWORTH - 5
5. SELWYN COBBO - 4
6. ALBERT KELLY - 2
7. ADAM REYNOLDS - 5
14. TOM FLEGLER - 2
9. JAKE TURPIN - 3
10. PAYNE HAAS - 6
11. KEENAN PALASIA - 4
16. TC ROBATI - 6
13. PAT CARRIGAN - 3
8. RYAN JAMES - 4
15. KOBE HETHERINGTON - 4
17. BILLY WALTERS - 3
23. BRENKO LEE - 2

Badel does the ratings this week. And they're not pretty:

1. TESI NIU - 4
2. COREY OATES - 4
3. KOTONI STAGGS - 4
4. HERBIE FARNWORTH - 5
5. SELWYN COBBO - 4
6. ALBERT KELLY - 2
7. ADAM REYNOLDS - 5
14. TOM FLEGLER - 2
9. JAKE TURPIN - 3
10. PAYNE HAAS - 6
11. KEENAN PALASIA - 4
16. TC ROBATI - 6
13. PAT CARRIGAN - 3
8. RYAN JAMES - 4
15. KOBE HETHERINGTON - 4
17. BILLY WALTERS - 3
23. BRENKO LEE - 2

That right there shows the blokes credibility. Case closed on Slimy Badel.

All too high? Or just Corey too low?

Too high for some, too low for others. Can anyone here genuinely say Oates, Tesi, Palasia, James, Staggs, Hetherington and Cobbo were all on a par with their performances? Or that Robati or Herbie were better? Flegler was dumb, and deserved a low mark, but Staggs in his own way was just as bad.

Its like he didnt watch the game and got his rating from a report off Fox sports. For me, it was a poor team performance. Most of them would have got a 5 because i saw some effort, but little quality. Oates was clearly the only one who really stood up.

Too high for some, too low for others. Can anyone here genuinely say Oates, Tesi, Palasia, James, Staggs, Hetherington and Cobbo were all on a par with their performances? Or that Robati or Herbie were better? Flegler was dumb, and deserved a low mark, but Staggs in his own way was just as bad.

Its like he didnt watch the game and got his rating from a report off Fox sports. For me, it was a poor team performance. Most of them would have got a 5 because i saw some effort, but little quality. Oates was clearly the only one who really stood up.
Pretty sure he was at the game given he interviewed Kevvie and was first to break the news of Patty's injury. Maybe the game looked different from his seat at the ground from home on TV.

Or he's slimy and evil, I guess.

And he was one of the few who tipped us to make the eight. Credibility shot right there.

Pretty sure he was at the game given he interviewed Kevvie and was first to break the news of Patty's injury. Maybe the game looked different from his seat at the ground from home on TV.

Or he's slimy and evil, I guess.

And he was one of the few who tipped us to make the eight. Credibility shot right there.

He's just a **** basically. But even taking that away from him, he clearly cant judge players performance.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.