BHQ Player of Round Fourteen

Who is your player of Round Fourteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where do people get all these stats from because i think this is the 3rd different set of stats for this game i've seen for these 2.

NRL for example has Payne down for 185m from 17 runs with 3 missed tackles from 33, and Patty having 150m from 15 runs with 2 missed tackles from 30.

I think these Stattos are just making it all up 😆
The stats I used are from WWOS who use Champion Data for their stats.

I agree though, most places doing the stats would have subjective opinions on what constitutes a tackle, assist, etc.

This is probably why i pay very little attention to stats. I dont get how they can all be so different and what makes one more reputable than another. Think i'll stick to the eye test to decide if a player has had a good game!

Also agree here, I hate it when people just use stats to determine whether someone's had a good game or not. They can hide a lot of things, and they also don't show all the good facets of someone's game too.

For instance, a hit-up where a forward makes 25m on the fourth tackle of a set, where their team has already made it into the opposition half in the first five minutes of the match isn't quite as impressive as a hit-up where a forward makes 25m on the fourth tackle of a set, where his team is pinned on their own 10m line in the 75th minute of the match, down 16-14 on the scoreboard.

Stats don't show the tough carries or the huge try saving defensive efforts when blokes are out on their feet. They don't show leadership or game intelligence. They can be good supporting information, but first and foremost, I think it's best to form the basis of your opinions on what you see with your own eyes.

Stats ...smats.

I only value them if they support my argument at the time. 😉
Harley quinn i love this guy

Voting is closed and with a total of 59 votes (95.2%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 14 is Kotoni Staggs.

NRL2023BHQMOTMRound14

Corey Oates coming second with 53 votes (85.5%), and Jordan Riki coming third with 29 votes (46.8%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 14

NRL2023BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound14

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.